you might find a copy, but there's no one that can do it like me

punznap

nsfw
drug use, blow jobs, degradation

if you know what song the title is from ily

"let me-"
"get your greasy ass pizza fingers off me dude!"
"but i wanna-"
"no. my weed, my light. those are basic rules."

sapnap falls back with his arms crossed. his lips are pursed and his eyes roll back in annoyance.

"why are you so impatient?" punz chuckles, "it's almost like you came here just to get high."
"what if that's it? would that bother you?"

punz just shrugs, licking the wrap one last time.

"i don't know. you've probably done it before."
"not my fault that i'm broke," sapnap sighs.
"just get a job, all you do is sit on your ass and play csgo all day."

he says it in a joking manner, yet there's a whole heap of truth behind those words. sapnap is lazy; he knows it, and he hears about it all too often. it gets on his nerves sometimes, even though he should be used to it by now.

"fuck you," he mutters, slapping punz's arm.
"bet."

the daring reply is delivered with a wink and a smug smirk. sapnap feels his cheeks heating up, and he's tempted to slap him again.

it would've been nothing more than an innocent joke - some playful banter - if it wasn't for the boys' rocky history.

from petty arguments to straight up fist fighting, to stealing a car and spending an entire summer together, to skipping class and giving each other blowjobs in the bathroom. but never with any feelings involved.

sapnap quickly brushes it off, instead focusing on punz's meticulous movements. how he places the blunt in between his lips, how they wrap around it. how his thumb presses against the sparkwheel and flicks it a few times before the lighter obeys.

he inhales and holds it for a while. sapnap looks at him expectantly, waiting for him to finish so he can have a first drag too. smoke slowly billows out of his mouth like a thick white fog, and it's mesmerizing.

a south park episode is playing on low volume on the tv. it's basically tradition at this point; whenever punz has him over they've gotta watch some south park, doesn't matter what they're doing. smoking, plowing through bags of chips, wrestling on the floor, the list goes on.

sapnap feels a tap on his shoulder, and before he knows it punz has stuck the blunt between his fingers. he shoots him a lopsided grin as a thank you, hitting it with a sigh of relief. the first one is always the best.

"what kinda wraps are these?" he asks.
"i don't know, i just got some from a friend of mine," punz replies.
"well tell him to get you more, they taste nice as fuck."

punz just laughs in acknowledgement, briefly focusing back on the tv screen in front of him. but out of the corner of his eye he notices sapnap greedily stealing his hits, so he elbows him in the side to get his attention.

"pass it back, dickhead."
"chill.."

sapnap rolls his eyes for the second time tonight before giving in.

"you're so greedy," punz huffs.
"your fault for inviting me then."

the two of them can never stay friendly no matter what, and it's always been that way. they could start arguing over a piece of chewing gum, or who gets the window seat on the bus. usually it's all in good fun, but that doesn't mean they haven't gotten in serious, physical fights before.

like that one time when sapnap kissed punz's girl at a party, and he got beat up until he went blind. or when punz borrowed his car and crashed it and he almost dislocated his jaw.