my magazines, you're the star

punznap

nsfw
mentions of smut, webcam sex etc

"my boy, my pretty boy..."

he feels the words tickling his skin. then a hot exhale against the back of his neck. as if he hasn't shivered enough today already.

fingers play with his hair, tucks strands of it behind his ear. punz has been so fascinated by it ever since he arrived this morning. it's like silk. addictive.

"did it feel good?"
"so good."

their voices are muffled, a little weak. sapnap's will probably be gone tomorrow, but that doesn't matter. it's not like he's gonna need to speak anyway. he will stay in bed with punz all day. nothing but endless cuddles and kisses.

the blond is holding him tight, chest pressed to his back, one leg draped over his own. it's so tranquil where they lie, naked under the sheets together. the heat from punz's body lulls sapnap into a state of total relaxation, almost to the brink of sleep. he couldn't be more content anywhere else.

for months he's been longing for this, for his lover's intimate touch. they've been collectively longing too, in the form of secret discord calls filled with pants and hushed moans.

punz taught him how to finger himself properly, helped him find his prostate, and bought him countless sex toys so he could pleasure himself on video call.

he had felt so embarrassed at first, requiring assistance during the most basic sexual acts, but punz assured him that it was fine, and that he was more than happy to teach him. the older even found it sweet how inexperienced sapnap was.

their newly flourished relationship was nothing like the one they portrayed publicly. on stream they teased each other, fought, and acted like the two frenemies they'd always been. but in private the words they shared were soft and loving.

punz felt such a strong need to care for his boyfriend that he never raised his voice, never moved too fast, and never tried to push at any boundaries unless he was completely sure that sapnap was comfortable. he only wanted what was best for his baby, wanted him to feel like the most important person in the world.

and god, punz was never such a softie before, but something about sapnap made him instantly change. true love for sure messes with you.

when he could finally free up a week in his busy schedule he hopped straight into his car and drove the twenty hours from massachusetts down to florida. neither of them could wait any longer, they just needed to be with each other. after months of yearning, of sexting, of sleep calls, of internet love, their biggest wish had come true.

"you did so well for me baby, so so well."

sapnap feels like mush in punz's arms. he's spent, floating above clouds of bliss. if masturbation felt good, sex has got to be at least a thousand times better.

he was initially afraid that he'd set his expectations too high. there was that talk about how the first time usually sucks, and it worried him. would he ruin it for both of them with his lack of experience? would he say or do something wrong? it had begun to gnaw at him a few days before punz's arrival.

but once his back hit the bed, everything clicked. not a single worry remained. he was too busy with punz to even think, too busy with his lips, his clothes, his body. and fucking hell, was it amazing.

it was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. actually having his lover in his room - having him touch and fuck him for real instead of telling him what to do over a stupid discord call - felt unreal. and he couldn't be happier.

sapnap knew since early on in their relationship that he wanted punz to be the one to take his virginity. everything about the two of them together felt right. he felt safe. he'd never met anyone who could make him feel so safe.

punz only proved it further in bed. he spent ages on prep, showering sapnap in kisses and praise to really make sure that he was ready. that tenderness never left throughout the entire thing. he listened to sapnap's every signal, and fucked him so slow until his eyes rolled back and he came all over himself.

it was like a dream as his vision blurred at the edges and his breathing hitched and his fingertips went numb. it's a dream that he's still swept up in, with punz holding him so close like he's treasure.

maybe he is punz's treasure. his everything. his world.

at least that's what it feels like when soft lips leave featherlight kisses on the top of his head, when a hand grabs his own and places it over his heart. its beating is slow but powerful. punz kisses his neck again and it starts to race.

"mmh.. baby..." he mumbles tiredly in between them.

sapnap just giggles because he doesn't have the energy to speak. he doesn't want to either, he just wants to bask in the fuzzy feelings that keep washing over him. he's never experienced this type of love before, and god is it overwhelming. he could pass out any second if he shut his eyes.

"do you want to shower with me?" punz asks.

sapnap shakes his head.

"no? too tired? you just wanna cuddle?"

he hums and nods.

"okay, we'll shower tomorrow then. i'll take care of you all day, puppy."

the pet name gives him goosebumps. just the thought of being cleaned and cared for gives him goosebumps. he can't wait.

six more days of this. of long hugs, of messing around, of staying up and talking shit until the early hours of the morning, of the most gentle, amazing sex ever. sapnap knows that dream will hate them, they both know that, but neither of them give a fuck. they're gonna make the most out of every second they spend together, no matter what.

it's gonna hurt like hell when punz has to leave, but sapnap will keep his head up high and stay positive. he'll come back to visit again soon, he promised that. and maybe that visit will be permanent.

to wake up next to his favorite person in the world every day, to be drenched in affection from the very moment he opens his eyes, to be constantly reminded of how loved he is; what more could sapnap even wish for?