Junhui | Fort Fate

"I'm so bored!" I complained to the only person next to me.

That's Jun, my bestfriend since birth and my neighbour, my parents were not home because of some business matter. I guess they are confident enough to leave us, 25 year olds, in this big house.

"Same, I'm so tired of watching these movies, we've been watching all of these since yesterday!" He also complained, we groaned at the same time and i sat up to get some food, even though I'm not hungry.

"Where are you going?" He asked, "To the kitchen, I'm bored." I answered his question, he quickly stand up and followed me.

I opened the refrigerator and i found nothing, great fucking day for me ain't it?

"Hey Jun, I'm fucking bored and there is no food in the refrigerator, i mean I'm not hungry just bored." I whined and sat next to him, he is probably thinking right now, thinking about a thing to do this afternoon, we already cleaned the whole house, washed the clothes and dishes, watched shit ton of movies and series and learned to cook food dishes, he suddenly snapped. I don't know what he's about to do or say but let's think positively.

"Let's build a fort! But lets make it massive so that it's like a house!" He said with full of enthusiasm and i laughed, "What are you? A kid?" I'm dying honestly, he's too cute.

"Oh you'll see." He said and smirked, we got some pillows and blankets for the fort.

- time skip -

The fort is done we built this fort for 40 minutes cuz it was massive, we quickly got inside and i jumped into the pile of blankets and pillows, i laughed while Junhui stared at me and sat on the bean bag, "You know?" He said and i hummed as an answer, "In a house there's a family, including a mommy which is you and the daddy, that is me, and the kids." He said, "Oh yeah, what about that?" I stared at him as he go to me.

"Our problem is," He said slowly, and i hummed again so that i can answer that, "We don't have any kids." He said, "You, you're a kid!" I replied, nervously well that's because i didn't get see this side of him, I MEAN NOT UNTIL NOW?!?

"Oh yeah I'm a kid, but not when it comes to you." He sat down next to me and looked at me sweetly he held my hand and kissed it, "I really love you, i don't just like you, i fucking love yo-" I cut him off and kiss him, good heavens! I was waiting for this.

I'll tell you what, he was really shock! He can't move either, jeez. I was laughing so hard that I can't breath, even speak i can't!

"Hey are you-" He kissed me before i get to complete my sentence, he went on top of me and guide my head so that we could lie down.

He kissed my lips, down to my jawline, sliding to my neck and lowering down to the private area, i whimpered at the sight of him taking my skirt off, he pulled my underwear very slowly and start kissing my left inner thighs to the other one, clearly doing it on purpose just to tease me.

"Ple-please don't tease me." I plead, "Just be patient baby, you'll get your reward if you behave." He did his work slowly, gently. Testing your patience is not a good thing, especially if it's something that you want to bad

"If you want to tease me i suck your dick dry i swear to God." Frustration buildup makes you weird and confident about something that you are about to say. Well, I didn't regret what i said.

"Oh god definitely want that, cmon babe let's get your mouth in the d." Junhui seriously said that in front of me. "Wait- Actually, wanna try and 69 it? It's like we eat each other out." He explains, he seemed serious and dedicated about explaining what 69-ing is.

"Of course i know what that mea- ugh fuck don't stop." He pushed his tongue in and out of your hole and rubbed your clit, teasing you.

"I'm gonna cum to fast, don't do that." I said, "Babe that's the purpose." Junhui replied, He got more determined on making you cum.

"Don't stop please i fucking can't take it, ugh- Put your fingers deeper. I need more." You cry as he dugs his fingers faster.

He curled his fingers as he licks your clit, you couldn't even focus on sucking his dick cuz you were in heaven for a while you forgot that you have someone that you have to take care of.

"Come for me, I'll fuck you good later while your parents thought you are just watching movies with your best friend but in reality your just fucking really hard and gettinf drunk in his fingers. What about his dick, do you think this is much better than my fingers?" He spats.

"Yes please, you will fuck me so good and later im gonna be so fucking drunk on your cock begging you for more make me come fuck. I love you so fucking much." You said as your hole tightens around his finger and release your come.

"You can still take another one for me right? I kinda need to release it." He said while looking at his hardened dick.

[a/n : not proofread but yeah kind of a crack! smut also hey im back. ready to love mv killed the shit out of me, next update is soonyoung!! i may or may have an upcoming book. so stay tuned!!]