Seungcheol | Detention Delicacy

Reader.

Great, the teacher is late again, it's not that i want to start classes immediately but i want to have an early lunch, if the teacher is late she or he will have to overtime the classes.

Seungkwan asked me to join them play Truth or Dare together with my friends, Seungkwan, Seokmin and Soonyoung. Since they're not that far from me and the teacher is late. Seungkwan spin the bottle and it landed on Soonyoung, "Truth or Dare?" Seungkwan asked, "Dare." Soonyoung fiercely said, "I dare you to treat me snacks later." Seungkwan said, whilst smirking. "Bitch buying things is not included!" Soonyoung complained, "You didn't say it beforehand so it's still counted!" Seungkwan replied, "Fine, next." Soonyoung said.

Soonyoung spinned the bottle and it landed on Seokmin, "Seokmin, truth or d-" Soonyoung was cut off by Seokmin fiercely answering, "Dare!" he answered fastly, "Ask y/n to reveal her crush in this school, including the teacher cause we have young and good-looking teachers too." Soonyoung smirked while saying that while i was imaging drowning him on water.

"S-so y/n, w-who is this p-person?" Seokmin asked while laughing, "Do i have to?" I asked, "Um of course girl, it's the rules." Seungkwan sassed, "The dare should be for Seokmin not for me!" I fight back, "The dare is still for him cause he was the one who did it anyway!" He said, which makes sense. "Ughh fine, Mr. Choi." I said burying my face because i was ashamed of liking Mr. Choi, i mean he's hot yes but he's a few years older than me and he is our Detention "Teacher" and Substitute Math Teacher.

"I knew it!" Seokmin said, the whole class turned to him but they immediately continued on what they are doing. "What is it that obvious?" I asked, "Of course it is, we've been friends for god knows how long, and he is the only math teacher that you actually listen to!" Soonyoung said, "Plus he is still young so? Your age gap is like 3 years, y/n. You should
plan on getting him." Seungkwan said, "But maybe he doesn't like students, l-like me?" I replied, "Well i mean it doesn't hurt to try right?" Seokmin said, "By the way, let's continue the game now!" Soonyoung said.

Seokmin spins the bottle and it landed on me, "Sooo y/n, Truth or Dare?" Seokmin cockily asked, "Dare, my mom didn't raise a pussy." I said, proudly, too proud though.

Seungkwan whispered something into Seokmin's ear and he laughed afterwards.

"I dare you to," Seokmin laughed, "I dare you t-, Seungkwan you say it please!" Seokmin laughed, "I dare you to-" Seungkwan stopped, "You dare me what?" i said, aggressively. " I dare you to say that I LOVE YOU CHOI SEUNGCHEOL! really loud." Seungkwan said, "You son of a bitch! You planned this didn't you? Didn't you?" I said, "I can't do thi-" I was cut off by Seokmin, "But a dare is a dare y/n also i thought you're mom didn't raise a pussy?" Seokmin fake question himself. "Ugh fine here it goes, I LOVE YOU CHOI SEUNGCHE-" I was cut off by our teacher Hong Jisoo, our English teacher. "What was that about? Miss Jeon Y/n, do you want me to say this to your brother?" He asked as i shake my head sideways, if he says this to Wonwoo he will tease me A LOT to the point that i want to punch him hard, "You don't want to? Then Detention." He said and started the lesson.

"Mr. Hong, helped you there Y/n-ah you get to see Mr. Choi!" Seungkwan, who sits next to me said, "Yeah but detention with other people is not good." I said. "You still get to see him!" Seungkwan said, "But i- " I was cut off once again by Mr. Hong. "So you're gonna interrupt my classes by bothering your seatmate? Detention for 2 Hours but this time, Afterschool." He said and once again, Continued on teaching us some words, like what is the meaning of Delicacy, But I'm fluent with english so i don't have to listen but Mr. Hong is being a dick and decided to give me 2 Hours detention and its Afterschool and I'm planning on watching some dramas but he ruined the time and i have to go detention with other people which makes it shitty, the only good thing in it is that Mr. Choi is there.

After lunch and several classes, school is done. But i realized that i have detention, Great. I bid goodbye to some of my friends and went to the "Detention room"

I knocked at the door and peaked, i saw Mr. Choi, sitting there and he went to me while smirking. I gulped hard and got stiff, i was not used to this type of closeness, even with my friends. He went to me and said, "So you love me huh?" He said, i swear i was red as a tomato when he said that, "Answer baby, Do you really love me?" He looked at me, lustfully when he said that, "Y-yes i-i d-do, yes i d-do M-Mr. C-Choi" I said, whilst stuttering. "Right answer, Babygirl." He slowly kissed me asking if it's okay to do that and i nodded, i wasn't use to this thing so i let him do it, "Open your mouth for me." He said sternly, of course i agreed because i lack experience.

I then open my mouth, he explored my wet cavern, going down to my neck finding my sweet spot, he bit several spot to find my sweet spot then i accidentally let out a weird noise when he bit this certain spot, and then he said, "Found it." i hold back the weird noises that went out from my mouth, he removed the hand in my mouth and said, "Don't hide it, it's beautiful." He said, he continued doing that and after a few minutes he asked me, "Are you okay on us doing this?" He asked softly, i nodded.

He removed his clothes leaving his undergarments and asked me to remove mine too, i removed my blouse, skirt and i bent down to remove my black stockings and he stopped me and said, "Leave them, i like them on." He said, i agreed.

He kissed me again and i decided to play with his clothed member and i tried to removed his underwear but failed, he helped me and it his member spring my face, "Eat it like a lollipop please, baby." He said, i sucked it and he moaned softly and said, "Faster." I bobbed my head faster, he put my hair together and moaned like crazy, "Y-Y/n, don't stop." He said and i feel his dick twitch it my mouth i decided to go faster, he let out an erotic moan together with his member letting out white liquid, i decided to suck that and he moaned i again, he was still sensitive i guess

"You made me feel so good and it's time to repay you, Babe." He said, he removed my undergarments, he then sucked my boobs, i moaned from the action that he made, his other hand travel to my lower area, he decided to tease me and rub my clit.

"S-stop t-the t-te-teasing please." I whined, he pushed a finger inside my hole i moaned and he pushed another finger i moaned loudly then he's licking it at the same time "A-ah please d-don't st-stop." I said, breathing hard because of the pleasure that i'm feeling.
I felt a knot forming in stomach. "A-ah my stomach hurts." I said, while Mr. Choi is still doing me. "It's okay, that's normal, if you want to release it, release it." He said, i felt the knot it my stomach was about to burst, my womanhood let out a white discharge like Mr. Choi's Discharge, he licked it once again and said, "You're so sweet, baby."

He positioned himself infront of me and rubbed his member to my womanhood, "Don't tease, please." I complained, he pushed his dick slowly and at the same time we let out a very erotic moan, he asked me if it's okay to move and i said yes, he was going really slow so i decided to tell him that, "P-please go fa-faster p-please." He pushed inside like there was tomorrow, the sound of skin slapping and wet noises coming from us surrounded the room, luckily the room was sound proof because it was and old music room before.

He kissed me as he did me, i felt his dick twitched in my pussy, we moan and i felt my high coming, he slapped my ass hard resulting me to reach my high fast. "A-ah, I'm gon-" I cutted myself off by moaning and at the same time i rolled my eyes because of the pleasure, he jerked himself and let out the white seeds in my stomach, "Great, clean that up." I complained, he said sorry while laughing, he grabbed tissues and wiped the liquid off of my stomach and he noticed the scar in my stomach, "What?" I asked, "Jeon Y/n, you're Jeon Y/n, my childhood friend." He said, "Choi Seungcheol?" I was curious and he nodded, he hugged me and kiss me on the cheek, "I miss you so much, i tried to find you everywhere resulting me to be an intern to every school here in Seoul. I didn't know you're that Jeon Y/n that i was looking for, you changed a lot and become so attractive." He said. "I'm really thankful for this detention, thank you Mr. Hong!" I said, and Seungcheol kissed my lips in a playful way and said, "You're such a sweet delicacy from Seoul after all." He said, he cupped my cheeks "Round two in my apartment?" He asked, "Help me dress please." I asked cheekily, "Of course, everything for my princess." He kissed my nose and helped me get dress.

I hope you guys liked it, it's my first time writing a smut so please don't send hate, Don't forget to Vote, Share and if you want to request some smut feel free to message me!