Jeonghan | Camp Confession

(A/n: Second upload lol, please vote, share and enjoy reading! You can send some requests!")

"Faster please!"

Seungcheol exclaimed, i'm going on a vacation with Seventeen and we are going to Busan to have a camping for the rest week and my best friend, Seungkwan invited me to join them and i guess why not right?

Plus i love camping a lot minus the bugs, the group was divided by units meaning i'm with Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Jisoo, Dokyeom and Jihoon and My Best friends in that unit are Jeonghan and Seungkwan, while in Performance team, Jun and Hoshi, in Rap team, Mingyu cause he likes to cook and i like cooking too.

I met Jeonghan through Seungkwan, we grew up together in Jeju and we are inseparable ever since, we went to the same school ever since, we moved here in Seoul together to pursue our dreams, being an idol and me, a song writer.

I sat next to Seungkwan while Jeonghan drives then Jisoo sat next to him, Jihoon and Seokmin in the back seat. Since the travel time was 3 hours i decided to sleep while listening to music.

I woke up with a heavy weight in my shoulders, i saw Seungkwan sleeping and his cheeks are so fluffy i want to squish it but i don't wanna wake him up, so i just took a photo of us.

It's not that i love him romantically, i love him as a brother because ever since we're kids we've been together so we know each other really well.

Jisoo said that we are going to stop for food supplies, i woke Seungkwan up and went to the supermarket.

We bought a few foods like noodles, rice, snacks, side dishes, drinks and some dishes to go with the foods.

We went out and i asked Jeonghan to go with me to buy coffee for the boys.

"Jeonghan can you go with me i'm going to coffee." I asked, "Sure why not, but first I'll tell them that we are going to go so that they have an idea where we are." Jeonghan said, "Okay." I agreed, we went to the boys and
said that we are going to buy coffee for us, "Guys we are going to the coffee shop." Jeonghan said, "Can i join?" Seungkwan chimed in, "Of course!" I said, "Lets go then?" Seungkwan said, "We will be going now let's meet on the car if you're done buying the foods." Jeonghan said whilst sighing.

We went to the coffee shop that's a couple blocks away from the supermarket, we ordered the drinks and i was about to carry the other drink but "I'm going to carry this." Jeonghan said, "Don't worry hyung i got it." Seungkwan said, "I'll carry it, Seungkwan-ah." Jeonghan fight back, "No hyun-" Seungkwan was cut off by me, "I'll carry it you kids, acting like a baby." I said and rolled my eyes after i said that, we went to the car and Jeonghan drove for a couple of hours.

We arrived in the camping site and it was peaceful and quiet. Seungcheol is assigning our "roommates" but we are just sleeping in a tent. So here is the roomies, Seungcheol with Jisoo, Jun with Minghao, Soonyoung with Jihoon, Mingyu with Wonwoo, Vernon with Seungkwan, and lastly Seokmin with Chan.

We assembled the tents and sat on the tree logs for campfire and some marshmallows, "Since we are here together we should might as well do something, confessing something to each other like i lowkey hate Mingyu cause of his germs, like that." Seungcheol said, "Hey you already confessed! It's my turn now, I like someone here. But I won't tell who are they." Seungkwan confessed, "Seungkwan you buzzkill! Tell then who it is!" I said, "That's none of your business." Seungkwan replied while smiling, "I'll go next!" Jeonghan said, "I like someone here, and I'm brave enough to say who she is, and the only girl here is you, Y/n, i like you so much. Ever since we met i only shoot up with your perfume, it's the only thing that makes me feel feel good and happy. It's okay if you don't like me i just want to say it before someone else gets you." Jeonghan said, I was dazed and confused at what he said, "I'll be going to the tent." I half smiled as i said that.

I sat on the bed that Jeonghan put here, i was shocked, i didn't know that he liked me back i was so happy but i didn't want to show it in front of everybody because they might tease us, as i was daydreaming i didn't notice that Jeonghan was inside already.

"Hi." He faintly said, "Hello." I replied, "So what do you think? About my fierce confe-" I cut him off by kissing him, i was on top of him slowly undressing his top and after that i sucked his neck and find his sweet spot.

He moaned softly and i continued to suck that spot, i removed my top and kissed him again, his hands was travelling in my bare back, it reached my bra straps and he slowly took it off, he changed our position so he's top now, he sucked my nipples and he groped my other boob resulting me to moan, he kissed my neck to find my sweet spot and his other hand was going to my lower area, luckily i was just wearing shorts so it was easier than sweatpants. He took it off with my underwear.

He pushed a finger in my hole and drawed circled in my clit, "Don't tease, please." I begged, "Anything for you babe." He fasten
his pace, he added another finger, i felt my high coming, he rubbed my clit resulting me to come.

He positioned his member, he slowly pushed it in as we moan on the same time, "God y/n, you're so tight. I will move if you want to" He said, he was huge not gonna lie, i was still adjusting to his size, "Move now." He slowly pushed inside, as i get use to it i was craving for a fast pace, "F-Faster Jeo-Jeonghan!" I said, still moaning. He pushed in and out faster unlike before, the sound of our moan and skin slapping can be heard outside, we were loud but we didn't care. "Fuck y/n im coming." He said, i felt his dick twitch inside of me, he released inside of me, "I'm taking pills after this." I said, "What do you mean finish? We are not done yet." He said

He asked me to kneel down and he fucked me, dogstyle. He slowly pushed his dick again, "A-ah fuck, you feel so good around me y/n." Jeonghan said, "A-ah f-fuck, go faster, A-ah Jeonghan please faster!" I said, he fucked me fast like there was no tomorrow, he slapped my ass while doing me, i felt the familiar feeling in my stomach, "I'm coming." I said, "Hold it in, Wait for me." He said, i tried so hard to obey him, "Now!" He exclaimed, "A-ah, Fuck Jeonghan!" I said.

We lied down on the mattress, i hugged Jeonghan and rested my face in his neck, "I didn't know that you like me back, y/n." Jeonghan said, "Well i like you, i started liking you after the month that we met." I confessed, "I actually thought that you like Seungkwan, that's why i confessed to you right now and i was jealous of him and you are always with him and everytime i invite you he always join in." He said, i looked up to him, "No! He likes Vernon! He is gay, Jeonghan-ah. He said it to me personally." I said, "Really, so i was jealous for nothing then." Jeonghan rubbed his neck due to the embarrassment.

"Ahh our Jeonghannie is jealous!" I teased him, "I was not!" He denied although the truth came out already, "Our Jeonghan is Jealous!" I teased him again, "NOONA, HYUNG PLEASE BE QUIET I CAN'T FREAKING SLEEP, IT'S ALREADY 2 AM IF YOU WANT TO TALK PLEASE TALK TO EACH OTHER TOMORROW!" Chan said, i literally forgot that their tent was near our tent. Me and Jeonghan laughed it off. "Let's sleep?" Jeonghan asked, "Sure." I snuggled him and he kissed my forehead. "I love you so much, Kwon Y/n." He said and hugged me tighter.