Jisoo | Criminal Case

A short one, but anyways!! 3rd smut and yes unfortunately this is not a request i just feel bored right now so i decided to write some of the good stuff.

Please vote, share and enjoy reading!

Happy days, no work! I decided to take a day off since i'm extremely tired with my work, but that happy day isn't the happy day that im expecting it to be.

It was all fun and shit not until i heard my phone ring.

Dear Y/n,

Hello Detective! There was a case reported and i need you today, it's urgent i need you to come right away.

Sincerly, Wonwoo Jeon

When you thought you are gonna have a "chill day" but here comes work! It's not that i hate my work, it's just i thought that no one would report a case today, also I haven't introduce myself yet, Hi my name is Jeon Y/n I'm the head detective here and I have a brother named Jeon Wonwoo, he is the Captain here, Seungcheol, along with Jeonghan as the Lieutenant, Junhui as Sergeant and the rest, Detectives.

So as i was saying, there was a case reported here in our Precinct, it was a robbed apartment, Captain called me to go to the interrogation room to interview the victim, i knocked at the door and saw Captain Wonwoo, "Right! Detective, So i decided that should you take this case alone. Also, he's the highschool classmate of mine that i always talk about and please take a good care of him." Captain a.k.a my brother said, "Sure, I'll take this case, thank you." I replied and Captain went out.

"So, i need to know a few details about you except your name since i already know you from your face and then let's go to your apartment to examine the place." I explained the thing that he has to do, "I'm 24 years old, my apartment is in [LOCATION] and i was robbed but I didn't notice it until i woke up this morning, i lost phone and my wallet containing my credit card and a few id's but i have my license here if you want to take a lo-" I cut him off, "Okay so what im gonna do is I'm gonna track the location of the culprit using your phone, i need some informations of your phone and i need your email." I commanded, "Sure here." he sent his email and i carry on searching for any tracks that i can have.

"Sir, unfortunately i think we need to search your house, i didn't have the chance to gather some information." I said, "Sure! Let's go i'll drive." He agreed and we got into the parking and hopped into his car.

While driving i said began to laugh and he looked confused, "You think you're so smart right now don't you? You think that i should believe you? You think i'm dumb enough to notice that the location that you put on was fake? Well I'll tell what, you will go back to the Precinct and I'll put you in jail or probably explain yourself, What do you think? Which one is better? Hmm, i prefer putting you in jail." I spilled all of it, he probably thinks that this is a success for him but unfortunately it's not.

"Oh that, i know that you would notice that. I got a help from your brother you know, I couldn't have an alone time with you so why not make a reason, Oh and if you're gonna ask if Wonwoo is a ally of mine, yes, yes he is." He explain and smirked cockily, "Maybe i should make it for you don't you think?" He then turned to me and smirked, i felt his hand riding up to my thighs, unfortunately i was not wearing my pants but my skirt.

"Can you stop? I can literally put you to jail, i mean this is a scam-" He cutted me off and said, "Oh we're here no need to be flustered." He opened the doors and carried me not bridal style but by his shoulders.

He carried me up to his bedroom, he took off his clothes but leaving his underwear on and slowly come to me, i took the opportunity to take my hand cuffs and cuff his hands to the metal rod in his head board thing.

"Oh you said that you'll make it for me didn't you? Why not be the sub today? Isn't that a great idea?" I smirked and rubbed his clothed member to tease him, i saw his eyes and they were full of lust gathering to make you feel lost in his eyes.

"Fuck, ugh- no teasing babe, crap, i swear you'll be the ugh- death of me." He said while moaning in betweens. I slowly removed his undies and kitten licked his slit he tried to grab me but the handcuffs held him back, "I'll do everything just to tease you, you're such slut aren't you?" I said while rubbing this member slowly.

I heard him moan loudly and complaining on how slow it is, "Shit u-ugh please go faster-" He complained, i slowed my pace since he was complaining too much but i did this just to annoy the shit out of him.

I rubbed his member as i lick on it i decided to go faster and go deeper so that he could relax for a bit, i felt his member twitch inside of my mouth and he released a white sticky substance.

I uncuffed him and said, "Please reward me with a good fuc-" He cutted me off and slammed his cock slowly inside of my pussy and he rub my clit, he was going painfully slow.

"Fuck, josh, faster please, it's too slow." I complained, feeling unsatisfied with the pace of it, he didn't follow me though instead he went slower, "This is for teasing me, this is for cuffing my hands and this is your reward." After saying that he slammed so hard i felt that my insides were about to burst.

"Fuck im about to cum." I moaned, "Wait for me." He replied while moaning, "Ohh, faster josh please." I said rolling my eyes because of the pleasure that i am receiving.

He grabbed my legs and put it in his shoulders to go deeper, he squeezed my breasts as he lick on it, i was feeling so much pleasure that i feel like im in cloud nine right now.

I felt my his member twitch once again and at the same time i reached my high, he released inside of me as we moan in harmony.

"I'm sorry for teasing you, i shouldn't have done that." I said and laughed, "No worries, it was good." He replied back, but here's the question that he has to answer, "Why did you let Wonwoo help you instead of you asking me out by yourself, i mean you always go to our house when we were young? And besides I don't mind you courting me since we are close." I explained, "Are you telling me that i should court you?" He said confusedly, "Am i? I mean i literally fucked my brother's friend just to found out that we are into each other." I said mimicking his action earlier, i started to act that i was confused.

"I will court you until you say yes of course, i will make you mine." He said full of determination, "But are you taking pills? I released inside of you i mean." He asked nervously. "I will take them, since your horny ass didn't prepare a condom." I said and laughed at the same time, honestly speaking if you want to fuck someone you should prepare one right?

"I didn't know if this would happen, i just wanted to talk to you or spend time with you in the first place." He explained truthfully and i can sense that in his eyes, "Okay whatever you say love, im sleepy right now cause it was supposed to be my rest day but you decided to ruin it and file a fake case." I said, faking that im mad at him just because, "Okay sorry, I'll just hug you till you sleep, goodnight i love you." He said as he stroked my hair and sing me to sleep.

[A/N: Requests are still open♡]