showcased (jinkook)

a/n: this is the pt 2 for "Stupefied" (: enjoy.

warning: dollification, boypussy, manipulation, heavy dom/sub tones, daddy kink

jungkook readjusts the rogue frill that rested on his knee and puts it on the middle of his thighs. he was wearing another outfit seokjin had bought him, this one was a white layered silk skirt while the shirt was a cropped turtleneck. he also wore white thigh highs that had three pink stripes on the top of the stocking that matched his top.

his hair was covering his face and framing it nicely, just how seokjin liked it. he supposed it was easier to grab that way, and just enough to showcase him off to anyone who looked.

speaking of which.

jungkook has been sitting in the same place for hours. for hours, he's been silently watching seokjin and his best friend yoongi converse quietly about whatever comes to mind. it wouldn't be too bad if seokjin wouldn't have kept talking about him and bringing the conversation back to how pretty he was, what a good boy he was, etc. any other day it would be fine, but it seemed like today was different. jungkook was used to praise and compliments, it what he's gets for being so pretty.

but today, his body reacted to it intensely. his glossed lips quivered between his teeth as he nibbled on them. to make things worse, yoongi seemed to have noticed how pretty he was too and gifted him with praises and attention.

jungkook was meant to be looked at, and he was living up to his purpose. yoongi simply wouldn't stop looking. jungkook was fine with it, it was attention, and he sometimes felt like he didn't get enough of it some days, but today, this day, jungkook felt his mouth go dry. 

"isn't he so pretty?" seokjin softly asked, leaning his jaw on his palm as he gazed sweetly at his boyfriend. jungkook simply blinked from across them and smiled a bit, enough to crinkle his eyes, but just under a smile that could be seen as fake. he'd hate for them to think he was unhappy.

yoongi gulped and he nodded to his best friend. "yes. very pretty. so pretty." yoongi trailed off, and as did his eyes. they seemed to engulf jungkook in a warm cocoon of content. nothing could ever beat being looked at as if he was such a priceless item.

"we've been sitting here and just talking for quite a while. is there anything you'd like to do, yoongi?" seokjin asked, just as careful as ever. purposeful. he knew what was going through yoongi's mind, understood it wholeheartedly, and indulged him. yoongi finally removed his eyes from jungkook's freckled cheeks and turned to his friend. "i'm kind of cold. is there any way to get the temperature up?"

seokjin raised a brow but then nodded. "koo," jungkook perked up at his mention. "why don't you give your sweater to our guest? he's cold. can you do that?" jungkook nodded and was quick to shrug off his turtleneck. yoongi's grip on the arms of the chair he sat in tightened. jungkook pulled the turtleneck over his head and handed it to yoongi. the other ravenette could barely even look away, so enthralled by the gleaming rings that captured his attention.

seokjin noticed and hummed happily. "oh yes. jungkookie got his nipples pierced as a gift for being such a good boy during one of my important business meetings. aren't they perfect?" he clasped his palms together and ogled over his boyfriend. yoongi absentmindedly bobbed his head, snuggling in the warmth of the sweater.

"well go on, touch them. don't you want to see them closer?" yoongi nearly choked. jungkook just watched, stood still and shirtless in front of them, waiting for his boyfriend's friend to reach toward his chest. he did, carefully and almost hesitantly, but jungkook knew better. jungkook didn't understand much of anything now besides seokjin, but he still had a decent understanding of body language.