eating more than candy (jikook)

jimin truly hated the thought of jungkook showing up to the halloween party with anyone else but him but what could he do?

jungkook was a grown man and could make decisions for himself and jimin could never bring himself to say no to his precious boyfriend. besides, jungkook said that his costume was a surprise anyway, and jimin hated to ruin fun.

he pulled up an hour and a half after the party started, hoping that jungkook would be there already so he could attach himself to him and make sure none of the other college folk lay a finger on him.

alas, jungkook wasn't there yet. the house was beginning to become saturated with voices and bodies dancing to the music. overhead lights were replaced with black lights, making neons pop out and glow. people with blacklight reactive makeup looked incredible. jimin wish he could say the same, he had been so occupied with his boyfriend he barely thought about himself. consequently, he forgot to get himself a costume.

he figured a loose, grey t-shirt and a baggy pair of black sweatpants were fine. he could probably snag a mask somewhere. he was thinking of maybe swinging by the small halloween store his town had that came once every year from august to the beginning of november, even.

that was before jimin spotted jungkook coming through the front door. his heart stopped and he bit the inside of his cheek.

jungkook had dressed as a sheep.

on top of his head were hairclips that had droopy, white sheep ears on them. jungkook's hair was curly and silver. his top was an oversized fluffy sweater that fell off of his right shoulder and the sleeves swallowed both hands. his bottoms were bloomer shorts, a bow on each side that tied the singular ruffle at the bottom of the hem. clipped on the back of the shorts was a fluffy tail.

to top it all off, he had white fishnets on with ruffled wool leg warmers and a pair of black converse.

he looked stunning. jimin was drooling. his eyes were raking his boyfriend up and down and he was happy he wasn't wearing anything tight.

jungkook laughed with their mutual friend, taehyung, and jimin heard it.

a bell.

jungkook had a bell on.

jimin chugged the rest of his drink and threw the plastic cup elsewhere. glinting in the lights so prettily was the bell, attached to a silk ribbon that was wrapped snug around his throat. jimin's chest burned at the thought of anyone else beside him getting to put it on him but he pushed it down.

he squeezed through everyone else's mingling and shoved toward his boyfriend with a determined effort.

"hyung!" taehyung greeted. jimin smiled at him and pretended that he wasn't breathing so fast at the sight of jungkook. the said boy frowned at him. "hyung, where's your costume?" he pouted at him. jimin felt drunk. maybe he was. whether it was from the drinks he had while waiting for jungkook or jungkook himself, jimin couldn't answer.

"i don't have one, baby. i see that you do though," he shamelessly looked him down again, taking advantage of the closer proximity.

"ew, gross." taehyung faked gagging beside them. jungkook nudged him in the side with an embarrassed grin. taehyung teased him more but stopped his retching.

"here, hyung! i had a feeling that you wouldn't have gotten yourself something so i did," jungkook enthusiastically dug through his shoulder bag before pulling out a pair of hair clips with brown, triangular shaped ears.

the bell jingled when he thrusted the ears to his boyfriend with a bashful smile.

"wolf ears?" he asked but accepted them gratefully. he put the left one in.