temper (yoonjinkook)

his hips rutted against seokjin's palm absentmindedly, his chest heaving and small, cute hiccups left his mouth. his face was contorted into a mix and impatience and pleasure, and seokjin chuckles against his shoulder, lightly sucking at the skin. with the hand that jungkook wasn't bunny humping into, he reaches for jungkook's thin waist and presses down on the younger's hips, effectively stifling the moaning male's movements.

"hy-hyung, n-no," tears form in his eyes as the sizzling sensation begins to dissipate from the lower regions of his abdomen. the elder just smiles against his neck, lightly pecking at the skin before retracting himself from his boyfriend. "it's sir, baby. you know better." jungkook only whines in response, wiggling his hips on seokjin's lap.

"s-sir, p-please, I've been a good boy. i-i've done everything you said — sir!" he cries out when seokjin's hand lands a sharp slap on his ass. seokjin leans close to his face, wetting his plump lips and raising a brow at jungkook. "i don't recall telling you to get so close with yoongi, baby." jungkook's eyes go wide at the statement. He grips at seokjin's sleeves, shaking his head vigorously. "hy-hyung — ah!" seokjin lands another slap on jungkook's ass, the younger left with sharp stinging pain. "my my my, baby. i don't remember you ever being this disobedient," seokjin scoffs after. "sir, please, y-yoongi hyung is m-my best friend,"

"tsk tsk, baby. you know better though, don't you?" he tuts, and jungkook avoids his hyung's eyes and squeezes his fingers on his boyfriend's shirt sleeves. "Baby." jungkook pouts and finally glances up. "don't you? hm?" seokjin repeats, and jungkook's head nods.

jungkook bites his lip and stops himself from rutting against seokjin's body when the elder smacks his ass again, scolding, "words, baby,"

"y-yes sir,"

"yes sir, what?" seokjin presses further, the hand that had recently slapped jungkook's plush ass now gently kneading it. "yes s-sir, i know b-better,"

"good boy," seokjin softly praises, and jungkook glimpses up with a hopeful glint in his eye. "don't think that gets you out of your punishment, though, pretty boy." jungkook's skin prickles at the thought of his punishment. "s-sir?" seokjin looks at him, his soothing hand stopping its movements, and jungkook almost whines. "c-can i know what my punishment is? please, sir?" his voice wavered and it held a slight uneasiness.

seokjin fondly grins at him, his hand restarting its motions. "only because you said please, my little maknae," he nuzzles in jungkook's neck, gently nosing the skin behind the said male's ear and inhaling. his breaths tickled jungkook's skin, and his legs tighten around seokjin's waist. "do you remember the lake house, baby? What we did there?" jungkook shudders while remembering the events at the lake house the two of them—including the remaining five of the members—and bashfully nods.

"mhm," he mumbles, and seokjin's other hand begins kneading his ass as well. "can you tell me what happened? hm, baby, please? just for sir?" jungkook takes a deep breath in and gripped securely on seokjin before answering. "y-you did stuff," seokjin's chest vibrates when he chuckles, lightly sucking at jungkook's flesh behind his pierced ear.

"what kind of stuff? be specific."

"f-fingers," and seokjin smirks. "That's right baby, I used my fingers, didn't i? but that wasn't a punishment, now was it?" jungkook shakes his head. "which is why i'll be doing it for as long as i please." jungkook shivers hard from under seokjin's gaze. "don't get too excited, precious. all that pleasure and abuse begin to add up after a while, now doesn't it?"

jungkook shrugs and says, "i w-wouldn't kn-know sir," seokjin's fingers dig into the flesh of his ass, and he smirks. "you will soon, pretty boy,"