32♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♕
2 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔
9:21 ᴀᴍ
——————-

"my chest hurt stink." miree layed her head against killa's shoulder as they walked through the park.

"you wanna go to the hospital?" the stopped walking and sat on a bench.

"nah it ain't that serious."

"it is serious, i told you we shouldn't go on a walk in the first place." he rubbed her leg.

ever since she got shot, the doctors made it clear that doing little physical activities will make it a little hard for her to breathe.

"imma be fine." she wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest.

"well well well look what we have here." briana smirked walking up to them with a bunch of her minions behind her.

"not today lord." miree silently spoke.

"was you not just with his homeboy the other day?" she laughed like it was so funny.

"what i do is none of your concern." miree scrunched her face up.

"it seems kinda hoe-"

"did she ask." killa sternly asked her and mugged them.

"that's not-"

"did. she. ask"

"no." briana mumbled.

"so why the FUCK you still standing here talking to ha? get the fuck on fa i do you like i did yo nigga."

"whatever, call me later you got my digits." she winked at him making the corner of her eyelash come off.

"nigga you seen that?" miree looked up and laughed.

"she got them lashes from the gas station." he laughed along with her.

"thank you." she mumbled looking up at him.

"fa what?"

"for dealing with those stink ass bitches for me cause i'm already crippled i can't hold my breath too long."

"you a whole fool g." he chuckled pecking her lips twice.

——

"i feel so bad fa what happened to you."  somari pouted hugging miree.

he was out of town for a couple weeks so he wasn't here when she got shot.

"it's okay, i'm a thug and you know this." she chuckled pulling away.

miree and the others including sj decided to pull up on him since he just reached back.

"girl bye you ain't no thug." he laughed opening the door wider so the rest could come in.

"wassup lil niggas." he dapped everybody up and walked to his kitchen.

"old ass nigga." sj mumbled before slapping the back of his neck and running off.

"imma fuck you up!" he called out to him.

"why we had to come here don't nobody wanna see grandpa right now." killa mugged somari.

"i'll show yo ass who grandpa is." he mugged him back standing up and fixing his pants.

"you tryna shake sum nigga wassup?!" killa joked standing up and fixing his pants also.