ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (Please Don't Copy Without My Permission)

Blurb:

A writer and a detective team up to investigate the death of two siblings, but suddenly end up getting involved in a case of serial killings in the city.

****

When news spread about a ruthless killer stalking the city streets and attacking the rich, Clarissa Yaneza is busy mourning for the death of her friends. Everyone thinks they died due to an accident, but Clarissa refuses to believe. She isn't fond of coincidences, so she seeks help from Lew Renko, the renowned Detective of the Metropolis.

As the two delve further into the mystery, they are able to identify potential assailants, and the case gets more personal and serious. The serial killings of wealthy people in the city makes it even more complicated.

Join Clarissa and Lew in solving two independent cases as the serial killer lurks in the corner and determined in keeping the truth hidden at all costs.
_

Written in Taglish
Date started: June 1, 2021
On-going

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

Copyright © Zayra Villamor, 2021