Start New Beginning

Nayeon POV

Ok now I already frustrated with the arrogant, brat, cold, weird Mr Stranger. For 3 months, there's few times I met up with ugly horrified monster or I don't know what is it call. I don't even know nothing especially the reason I'm the target, why he helped me and what's more annoyed me was his rudeness and cold attitude toward me and why was that?!!! Everytime I tried to approach him, he always disappear like a blink of an eye. I also hired investigation but it's useless because he doesn't exist at all in this world, there's no any data about him and what made me shudder was he doesn't got caught by any camera and CCTV at all. It's like he was a ghost. But it's impossible. There's no ghost that can appear anytime it want and help person. Maybe at part appear and disappear can include in his case but still he was human in my eyes with perfect body proportions and handsome face. Absolutely he made me insane right now. Wait a minute..Pabo!! Of course I shouldn't found any info about him since he clearly from the other world where the creepy monster came from. Haishhh pabo!! Why I can't used my head earlier?!! Haishh!! Now I really looked like crazy girl that find non exist guy in this world!! This all was your fault Mr Stranger!!! Untill now I don't ever know your name!! Ahhh this really drove me crazy..

Then, I got called from Sana. " Nayeonii, when you're going to back home? You know right it's already night and 10 pm." asked Sana. Fuck. I'm not realized it's already late. Actually I still in the library. I was looking for the sources for my project assignment. But I spaced out because thought of him until late night. Brilliant Im Nayeon. You already wasted your precious time by think of him that never care about me at all except if I met up with creepy monster.  I rolled my eyes annoyedly. " Ah, sorry Sana. I don't realized that it's already night. Don't worry. I will going back as soon as possible" I replied while packed my stuff. " Do you want me to pick you up? I can-""It's ok Sana. I can walk by myself thus it's not too far from our hostel." I cut Sana's words. "But it's already late night and you're alone there. I can just pick you up and you just need to wait there for a moment." said Sana worriedly. "It's ok Sana. I know you already tired with your club activities. Just prepared me dinner and wait for me. Ok?" I said while walked out from the library after I bided good bye to the guard at there. "............Ok just careful" said Sana. "Ok, don't worry. I'm fine.Ok bye Sana. Meet you at home." "Ok meet you later. Be careful ok" "Ne, bye" "Bye" Then I hung up my phone and walked alone at the silent, empty and dark roadside. It's very cold. I really regret for wearing only pink long sleeves t-shirt with blue jeans right now as I also never thought that I will return at this hours.

Then, suddenly I could felt my goosebumps and really cold air. I really hoped I don't meet anything right now. Please not now. I'm really scared right now as it's dark and I alone here. Now, I regret that I refuse Sana's offer. I opened my bags and tried to reach my phone to call Sana. Then, suddenly I heard something unpleasant that really made me frightened right now at my back.

I heard the footsteps that followed my steps and the whistle with dead meat smell. When I took 2 step forward, it also took 2 step forward. I tried to calm myself and tried to convince myself It's not ghost just stupid person that try to prank me. Then, I turned around to see what's follow me hurriedly. It's nothing. No one at there. I sighted in relief and turned around back to continue my walk but-

"Boo!!!" "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm starlet, screamed and terrified as it's shouted in front of my face. I step back furiously and felt as I tried to run while face it. I crawled back as soon as possible and ran away from it without even know the direction that I'm going to. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU ASSHOLE UGLY MONSTER!!!" I shouted while ran. But the more I ran, the more I felt terrified as the temperature sudden fall and it's very dark and there's mist everywhere. Now I know I already doomed!!!!!! I don't really know what is this place as it just too dark, empty road that surround by trees with silent and cold temperatures. Whole of my body trembling hard and I suddenly remembered back the face of the ugly monster, the swollen face with half burned and in old, ripped fashion soldier's suits. I stopped my track as I really don't know my current locations. I tried to call Sana but there's no signal here. DAMN IT!!! "Someone help me!!!!! Hello!!! Is there anyone here?!!!!!" I shouted.