Range And Awaken

3rd PERSON'S POV

All of them freeze like in time stop magic but it's not. Their focus only toward the battle between Nayeon and Demon King with Jeongyeon's body. They all stunned and speechless with those fight especially during the moments Nayeon spaced off and her head aimed by Demon King's sword. However, what happened next more shocked for them.

Nayeon already freeze with mixed emotions since her eyes laid on the person right in front of her. The person already gained back his consciousness from body control since his body got took over by Demon King. His left arm was bleeding badly as he grab the sword strongly before it reached Nayeon. However, despite his pain, he still looked at Nayeon with all his feelings and sweet smile appeared on his face when he saw his love safe.

" Jeong- " uttered Nayeon softly with teary eyes and tried to reach him.

But, Jeongie moved few steps backward from her.

" Just stay there... Nayeon.. don't.. you.. ever get...close to me..I not fully..recover yet.." said Jeongie while tried to control his body back.

" Whatever happen to me... promise me.. don't you ever get close to me..and stay safe.." asked Jeongie with pleased expression on his face.

" Jeongie.. I....I....." stuttered Nayeon and finally she took deep breath then answered with hope and assured that everything will be alright.

" Alright, I'm promise..... Everything's gonna be alright, right, Jeongie?" asked Nayeon back looked deep in her lover eyes.

" Yup, everything's gonna be alright." replied Jeongie with smile then he jumped away from her distance himself from his love.

Demon King controlled him back to go back to Nayeon but Jeongie able to control himself and stopped his movement.

" You can't control yourself forever, Kyungkhwan! You know the risk of your life and soul will faded soon if you keep fight me in your own body?!" said Demon King.

" I...know about it.... That's why....I still chose to fight.....rather look my love, my family and my friends died..and I..already.....have...........backup plan" replied Jeongie weakly with grinned on his face.

" Wha-" before Demon King could asked further, all he could felt hot like hell and terrible pain.

Jeongie surrendered himself to the devil of Ancient Once magic which caused his soul overwhelmed with might darkness spirit and magic. It made Demon King screamed in pain loudly and there's strong dark beamed magic appeared from his underneath. The strong forces of the magic made all around him destroyed in dust even the land.

Demon King screamed in pain tried to endure it and stayed in Jeongie's body. However, he failed and got out from the body in his real form, the giant horn skeleton, light eyes with dark mist all around him.

 However, he failed and got out from the body in his real form, the giant horn skeleton, light eyes with dark mist all around him