Epilogue

30 years later...

The chaotic and loud environment with laughter and joy fulfilled the modern cabin. They tried to make the party more enjoyable and cheerful but turned to be disaster due to the bickering of trio troublemaker. Even their partner could not controlled their noisy and playful attitudes. The ladies only could shaked their heads, sighed internally hoped that someone could control them and prepared the place since they in charged for foods and drinks while boys for decorations.

The golden hair guy mimicked their friends with helium gas from the balloons that should become a part of their decoration.

"Yahhh!! You little brat!! Do your training properly or I will make your ears bleeding everyday!!" mimicked golden guy with funny voice effects from helium gas. It caused the duo and himself laughed loudly with teary eyes.

"I know who it is!!! It must be Loud Park Ji Hyo right!?" guessed a white pale skin guy with dark wings.

"Obviously truth!!!" replied golden guy while high five with him. The trio laughed loudly and played with the helium balloons.

"Alright! My turn!!" said short tattoo guy then inhaled the gas in the balloons..

"For what?" the strict loud voice asked caused him choked of helium gas, the golden guy stunned in his place while the pale guy accidentally released the balloon made it flew direct to the owner of the voice.

'Fvck!!!! We're done!!!' shouted them internally in their minds unisonly while sweating, freezed and their face turned to pale.

"Ummm-" "What the fvck are you guys doing?!!!! We suppose to finish this hurriedly since they are on their way to here!!! There's no time for playing!!!" shouted the strict lady caused the guys panickly cleaned their mess and decorated the place while the ladies closed their ears then continued their works.

" Dahyun and Chae. Both of you are the oldest than the kiddo so behave. If I returned back here and it's not completely decorated then I will find both of you." threatened the strict lady then went towards the ladies.

"Roger that, Master Ji Hyo!" replied both of them in unison while the golden guy chuckled then the trio started their job as soon as possible.

"Sorry, Ji Hyo. We can't control them to be behave." said soft voice lady.

"It's ok, Mina. I understand. The trio is like unseperated long distance blood brothers even they are not siblings. I know how difficult to handle their childish and playful side." replied Ji Hyo with smile and helped them prepared the foods and drinks.

"Well, it's could be nice if my husband is here too. He will be the one who can control them." said cute sexy lady with soft giggled caused them to giggle and smile.

"If King Tzuyu is here, then Sana, you can't even let him go since you're clinging too much at him." replied the pretty lady teasingly. It made the group laughed at the statement and Sana blushed and smile embrassedly.

"Yah, said the one who shouted for his name in the middle of night for yesterday!" replied Sana teasingly made the pretty lady turned to red tomato.

"I think you're the loudest than us especially during our vacation in summer house." replied the lady that stuffed her mouth with dishes that they will prepare for party.

"Momo!!! Stop eating and vacuum all the foods here!!! The party haven't start yet!!!" shouted all the ladies in unison.

"Hehehehe. Sorry, I'm so starving. I can't keep myself stop munching with all delicious foods in front of me." replied her giggled.

"*Sigh* I don't know how I know all of you. Sorry, Jisoo for this mess." said Ji Hyo looked at pretty lady with guilty feelings.

" It's ok. I understand. Thus, all of you like family and very close to each other. I'm willing to be a part of it." replied Jisoo with sincerely smiled.