~•How They Asked You Out•~

~Neil~

Neil was a nervous wreck when it came to asking you out. He put on a "I'm totally calm" façade, but on the inside, he couldn't be more stressed. He had thought this over and over for the past couple days and decided he was gonna make it simple. Nothing big, nothing extravagant and extraordinary. Just simple.

He actually had to sheepishly approach you and ask twice because his first attempt, he totally folded under pressure.

"(Y/N)," you heard you name be called, turning to see Neil basically marching down the hall towards you.

He stopped directly in front of you, interrupting the conversation you were having with Meeks. He just froze in front of you, staring directly into your soul.

"Uhm...Yes?" You asked, a bit creeped out by his actions.

He seemed a bit off, more awkward and stiff than usual.

"Uh...I-I like your shirt, where did you get it?" He spat out.

You hesitantly looked down at the shirt you were wearing, and it was literally your own school uniform. You thought that was some sort of joke, which made both Meeks, who was standing right beside you, and yourself burst out into laughter. Neil turned as red as a tomato before just walking off, like a total robot.

Meeks and you soon forgot about the whole weird occurrence before continuing on with your own little conversation about a book you had both read.

Later on, Neil came up to you again, the same look of confidence from earlier plastered across his face.

"(Y/N)." He repeated, just like he had earlier.

You laughed a bit before answering, expecting him to do something as he had done before, make a bit of a fool out of himself.

"Yes, Neil?" You asked, ready for what ever he had to say or what he was gonna do next.

But what he said next wasn't exactly what you had expected.

"A play." He spat out.

"Yeaaah? What about one?"

"Will you go see one with me? Like a date." He said, his face slowly and slightly reddening.

You didn't even hesitate, you had been waiting and dreaming of this moment for what seemed like forever and you weren't gonna lose your chance.

"Yeah, sure, yes." You said calmly.

Neil wanted to face palm right then but decided to do it mentally. He worked himself up so much, thinking you would reject him, just for you to make all his dreams come true.

"Really?!" He asked.

You laughed and nodded, clarify his question and as soon as you showed that little reaction, he went flying down the hall, laughing and jumping around in excitement.

~Todd~

(Okay so, I know I base a lot of these on (Y/N) not attending Welton, but this idea is cute so let's just go with it)

Todd decided to take the easiest rout, asking you out by passing a note. He figured, if you rejected him, at least he wouldn't have to face you. Sure, it would be totally humiliating anyway, but it would numb the pain, even just a little.

He starred down at the written note layed across his desk. He contemplated just disregarding the piece of paper and putting his feelings for you behind. But he knew that would be too hard. So he quickly folded up the paper, scribbled "Hand this to (Y/N)" on the front of it and passed it back to Neil before he could even change his mind.