~•Their Summer Job•~

Yes, I know probably none of these boys would have a summer job, they all are probably rich and stuff, but let's just imagine that they do get a simple, teenage job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Neil~

To spend even a bit of summer away from his parents, he decided that getting a job was his best option. Maybe he might have a little fun, gain some enjoyment and make a few new friends. It would also give him his own money to do what ever he pleased with, which included spoiling his significant other, you, with inanimate objects and special dates.

He decided to apply for the first, but most interesting, job that he crossed paths with. And that just happened to be an amusement park worker. Neil was ecstatic when he came across a flyer, right before school came to an end, announcing that the towns very own summer fair was looking for a few workers to operate the rides. It was a job that lasted all summer long, from 4 PM to 10 PM every week day. And during the following seasons, like fall and winter, it just kind of sat there until further use.

Your boyfriend was so extremely dumb founded about how he hadn't thought of this before, but he immediately applied, as soon as he possibly could. You were so thrilled for your lover when he called you up later that week, informing you about how he had just gained the job, and you two were basically jumping for joy.

Neil earning this job meant that you got into the fair for free, without pay, and you were allowed to ride any roller coaster you desired. And, as a plus, you got to see Neil in one of those funny little amusement park worker outfits. But he honestly didn't care. You and all the dead poets started to go to the park almost every chance you got, loving the lights, the rides, the foods, the smells, the everything really.

One night, your boyfriend and yourself even snuck into the establishment. Hitting the power on the ride that Neil operated, which just happened to be the ferris wheel, the most romantic ride of them all, and he carefully escorted the both of you onto the ride. Yes, the two of you did share a romantic kiss as you hit the top, gazing upon a breath taking view out over the entire town before Neil pulled you into his lips.

~Todd~

Todd, surprisingly, signed up to become a camp counselor for a month out of his summer. His parents were really adamant on him getting a job, and he really didn't have any prier experience, so he obeyed his parents wishes and applied to be a camp counselor in the next state over.

It took you by surprise actually. Yes, you knew he was looking for a job but you would never have expected he would apply for one such as that. But alas, he did. And it didn't exactly hit you, until he was leaving that is, that you really wouldn't see him for a month or so. And that absolutely broke your heart.

You had been so excited to spent an entire summer in Todd's loving embrace, being around and spending as much time with him as possible. But now, that wasn't gonna happen. And of course you were happy for him, taking a brave step to apply for a job, actually earning his own money, all the while being hours away from home. But you also knew how much he disliked being far from the comfort of his own bed.

Todd and you exchanged many letters over his time away, about a letter a week, and from the sound of his updates, this boy endured a lot of torcher. He wasn't exactly the children's all time favorite, he was a few of the younger kids more enjoyable counselor, but not exactly the older kids cup of tea. He was often pranked or teased by the 13-15 year olds. Which really confused him, mostly for the fact that he was only a few years older than the eldest ones.

Anyway, in these said letters, he expressed how much he missed you and being home, a few even came along with a one of a kind poem from the Todd Anderson.