~•They Sneak In Through Your Window•~

~Neil~

You were studying under the dim light of your desk lamp, you had a huge test scheduled for the next day. One you had been preparing for for about a week now, none stop, that was all that was on your mind. Which upset your boyfriend a bit, sense you had been rejecting his suggested plans left and right. I guess, in your defense, this said test would equal half your grade for the semester so you had a reason to put 100% of your time and effort into it.

But, because of this, you were absolutely exhausted. You often found yourself drifting off to sleep while preforming normal and every day tasks. Like eating or doing your laundry. You also started calling Neil less and less, which was what alarmed him the most. Yes, he understood that you didn't really have time to hang out, but he couldn't understand why you couldn't just make at least one 5 minute call every day. He was well aware of your quiz and he thought that was probably what the less calls and check ins was about. And that is what unnerved him, he didn't want you to over work yourself. So, knowing that if he called you up, requesting a night together, that you'd reject him, he decided to surprise you with a cute, little visit.

So, you just about had a heart attack when it was brought to your attention, at 12:30 at night, your window was being slid open. You thought it had something to do with your lack asleep, maybe you were hallucinating or something, but when your lengthy boyfriend just about fell through the window, you let out a large sigh. Knowing that night would not be your last.

"Neil, you scared me half to death," you whispered as he removed his jacket "what are you doing here?" You asked, lifting from your seat.

His content smile dropped when his eyes scanned over the many books and papers that were strewn across your desktop.

"Darling, you're over working yourself." He said, gently wrapping his arm around your shoulders and steering you towards your bed.

You tried to weakly fight his actions, you couldn't lay down, you knew you'd fall right asleep and you needed to get back to studying. But apart of you wanted that. To just get at least a little bit of sleep.

"Neil, no, what are you doing here anyway?" You said, hitting his arms away from you "If my parents catch you here, they'll have my ass and they'll probably kill you." You whined.

He wrapped both his arms around your waist this time, lifting you from the ground.

"I don't care, you need to sleep and I miss you, so I'm gonna lay here until you finally do decide to let your body get some rest." He said as he set you down onto your mattress.

He quickly climbed in next to you, holding you tightly, to make sure you couldn't escape. And trust me, you tried, also attempting to tell him to leave too, explaining to him that you'll both get into deep trouble if you get caught. But that didn't seem to phase him or change his mind one bit. So you finally gave up.

You finally caved to his tight hold. His warm grasp and his light forehead kisses from time to time. He was brushing his fingers through your hair, which also egged you on to the idea of rest, sending you into a deep sleep.

Once you had successfully fallen into a slumber, your head lightly rested on Neil's chest, he contemplated staying. Spending the night with you laying limp in his arms, but he knew you would be frustrated with him or worse, your parents might stumble across the two of you. And anyway, he had to get back to Welton before they noticed he was missing.

So he slipped from your bed, pecking your forehead before hitting the lights, pulling his jacket back on and slipping back out the window. His job had been done. He successfully got you to stop working so hard and he also got to spend an hour or so with you. But leaving was the hardest part. He really didn't want to go, seeing you so peaceful made him want to just climb back into your bed and sleep along side you. But he forced himself to leave.