~•Their Insicuritys•~ 

~Fair warning, this chapter is a bit sad so yeah. Anyway, carry on :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Neil~

His acting.

All though he's gotten many compliments about his skills and knack for the theater, he still can't help but think he's just not as good as everyone else. He looks around and only sees people who have much more practice and experience than him, he always thinks that he's lesser than all the other actors. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

~Todd~

His bashfulness.

He wishes he could be more out going and out there. He wishes he could have a voice like Neil's. Say and do what he wanted with no embarrassment, like Charlie. He was so ashamed that he was an introvert.

He wished, more than anything, that he could be an extrovert.

~Charlie~

His smarts.

Even though he knows he's good looking, he also knows his looks don't cover the intellectual area. Every time he has to ask for assistance with his work, he could never be more upset. He receives a lot of pokes and little jokes about his smarts, and he usually just laughs them off, but every time he gets made fun of, his heart just brakes.

Mans just wants to be smarter.

~Meeks~

His looks.

He's the exact opposite of Charlie. He knows he's smart and intelligent, his intellect going through the roof, but he just can't help but be a bit ashamed of his own face. Even though he's a complete cutie, he's rather blind to that fact.

~Pitts~

His hight.

Even though you tell him every day that you love how tall he is, he always thinks he sticks out, or that he's too lengthy, or that he's too clumsy because of his hight. You think it's absolutely adorable, but he couldn't disagree more. And you understand that no matter how many times you tell him these things, that he's perfect just the way he is, his opinion will never change unless he really starts to believe it.

~Cameron~

That he's such a, as Charlie would say, "boot licker".

He's really started to believe that's what he is. He wants to change, he doesn't want to be a kiss ass or a rule follower, he wants to be cool and thrilling. But for some reason, every time he try's to make that change, his brain is almost wired to check all the possible casualties before taking part in any activity.

He hates to be that guy that makes everyone else annoyed.

~Knox~

His personality and interests.

He's sat around, for hours at a time before, trying to come up with anything that made him stand out from his group. But nothing came to mind. He hangs out with people who have extremely interesting and developed personality's and interests, where in his mind, he doesn't have any at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!

~Written on July 7th, 2021

~Word count: 491