~•What Pet He Has•~

~Hi everyone! So I had a few other requests to answer on other social media's before I get to the one on here, so if you're the person who requested something on here, I am so sorry for such the long wait and I'll get to your request as soon as possible. But for now, here's this to tide everyone over.

~Also yes, I know pets aren't allowed at Welton but let's just pretend they are, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Neil~

Neil named his cat Wheat

Neil named his cat Wheat. Neil loved when he was reading and Wheat would climb up into his lap. They were the best of buds. They would also sleep together, Wheat all wrapped up in Neil's arms. The cat is kinda like a relaxation item to him. When he's stressed, he's petting the cat, when he's nervous, he's talking to the cat, when he's upset, he's hugging the cat, you get the point. That cat can basically sense when Neil's on the verge of tears.

Also it hates Todd. For some unknown reason, Wheat despises Todd. Wheat is the nicest cat around, he'll let you pet him, pick him up, hold him and more, but for some reason, every time he spots Todd, he lunges at him. Making Todd let out the most high pitched scream.

~Todd~

Todd named his dog Bow Tie

Todd named his dog Bow Tie. It's not uncommon to see Todd playing frisbee or walking Bow Tie around campus, outside or inside of the school, it doesn't matter. That dog will climb up into bed with Todd anytime, while he's studying, sleeping, crying, anytime. The dog is a bit dumb though. It's really hyper and energetic, so when Todd's upset, the dog doesn't really seem to understand. But I mean, it is a dog after all. Todd's asleep? The dog will bark to wake him up. Wants to be pet, will literally nuzzle it's head under Todd's hand. Need I say much more? Probably not, you get the point.

He also hugs the dog while crying a lot. Even if it's unlike Neil's cat, Bow Tie has no idea when someone's upset, the hugs are always theraputic.

"You spend more time with that dog than me!" "Calm down, Neil, it's just a dog."

~Charlie~