~Just A Quick Nap•Steven Meeks Request~

~This was requested by ToIndeedBeAGod777

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Neil's POV~

(Y/N) and I were sitting around their room, I had been informed that they had something to update me about. So as soon as I got a free moment, I basically booked it to their room.

"So, what is it?" I said, a bit antsy.

When ever (Y/N) had something to tell me, it never failed to be thrilling or exciting. Especially when they wanted to meet up one on one, then that signified that it was something really big.

As soon as I entered their room and took a seat, I noticed that they was blushing like crazy, they were almost as red as a tomato. I also noticed a few other small details. Like the fact that they were smiling a little bit, making sure to always be looking down at their feet. Like they were trying to hide something. And based off those factors, I knew that they had finally caught feelings for someone, and that was always the best type of news.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins and I basically jumped at the opportunity to ask who it was that had won their heart.

"Oh my god, who is it? Who do you like?" I asked squealing like a little kid.

They laughed involuntarily at my childishness, also knowing that I had caught onto them. I mean, it's not like they were trying to hide it. And why else would they have called me in here?

"It's Meeks." They said sheepishly.

That did make a lot of sense. I often caught them gazing at Meeks, totally star struck, like a child in love. I guess that explains that. How could I have not figured this out before?

I jumped up from my spot. This was the best news. (Y/N) and Meeks, wow, they would be such a perfect couple. I could just imagine them holding hands in the halls. And right then, I knew I needed to think of a way to get them together, this little romance needed to spark into something. Something needed to be done.

So many ideas flashed through my mind. Maybe I could convince them to pass a note to Steven, or maybe I could "accidentally" tell him, or maybe-

"No, Neil, you can't tell him, I can tell by the look on your face that you're contemplating it. So under any circumstance you are not to tell him." They explained sternly, absolutely crushing all my further plans.

That was totally unfair, they couldn't tell me something like this and not expect me to want to do something about it. I wanted to be the match maker, but I also needed some drama to go down around this school. The last "exciting" thing that was witnessed at this school was when Knox slipped and fell in the snow. And that was months ago!

"But-" I began to argue.

"No buts Neil, just leave it." They interrupted me.

I sighed as I "just left it" as they said.

"Fine." I said, in an obviously upset tone as I made my way toward the exit.

"I'm serious, Neil." They scolded, repeating themself one more time.

I nodded before leaving, making sure to shut the door behind me. Giving them some privacy while they had their alone time after braking the big news. Probably also regretting the decision to tell me. But I also shut the door so they wouldn't hear me as I headed towards Meeks and Pitts' dorm.

The door was already wide open, so I stood outside for a second, just stalking in on his conversation. What was the worst that could happen? He was talking with someone else, that was for sure, the echoed sound of laughter darting out into the halls. The second voice, the one that wasn't Meeks', sounded familiar, and I immediately knew it belonged to Charlie.