Pizza And Chicken Are A Good Combo

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

Elaine was at Golden Pizza, getting food. The restaurant smelled of fresh pizza, coming straight out of the oven, and also the smell of fried chicken, greeted Elaine's nostrils. Such an intoxicating aroma of food, for such a hungry soul.

"I would like a large pepperoni pizza, and a 2 piece chicken leg and thigh, please," said Elaine.

"Sure, do you also want a soda?" asked Pete, the employee.

"A 2 liter Sprite," replied Elaine.

"You got it," said Pete. "That will be $22.91, please."

Elaine digged into her brown, leather purse, but no money was to be found. "Oh no!" she gasped. "Someone stole my money!"

"It probably fell out out of your purse," said Pete.

"I could've sworn, there was some money in my purse!" said Elaine.

Just then, a boy came into the restaurant. "Ma'am, you dropped your money. It was lying on the ground outside."

"Oh my gosh, thank you!" exclaimed Elaine.

"You're welcome!" said the boy.

Elaine paid for her food and soda, and left to go home to eat. When she got home, she ate her pizza, and chicken. It was a delicious combination.

This story was written on Thursday, July 1st, 2021. (Canada Day Canada)

A/N I think pizza and fried chicken are a wonderful combination! 😁😋 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.