You Will Never Get Me To Stop Writing

Angela: Can I ask you a question?

Me: Uh, sure.

Angela: Why do you like to write stories so much?

Me: Cause, it's my passion. It's a creative outlet.

Angela: Don't you have better things to do with your time, than waste a lot of ink and paper?

Me: As I just stated, it's my passion.

Angela: I think you should quit writing. It's not a well thought career.

Me: Heck no! I will never give up writing! You can't make me stop!

Angela: Just give it up! Writing isn't gonna get you anywhere!

SkittishReflections: Angela, leave him alone! He doesn't have to listen to you!

Angela: All I'm saying, is that he should quit! He's wasting his time!

SkittishReflections: Enough! Go on home! You don't even live here! Put your shoes on!

Angela: *puts her shoes back on* I'll be back, tomorrow! Think about what I said, Damien! Later! *leaves*

Matilda: Ignore her, Damien! If writing is your passion, then keep on writing! Never let anyone get you to stop doing what you love!

Me: Thanks, babe!

Matilda: Of course!

This story was written on Tuesday, July 6th, 2021.

A/N No one has the right to tell me to stop writing! It's my passion! I will never give up writing! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.