Addendum 4 - Aftermath

A/N It has been a while since I touch this story so it might have few inconsistencies. But it should hold up pretty well. Anyways, enjoy.

Angela entered the room and proceed to sit across from Caboose. The only thing That was present in the room was a bed off in a corner with a Tv the opposite of the bed on top of dresser.

They both sat at a plain white fold-up table sitting on collapsible chairs.

"Hello Caboose, how are you today?"

"Pretty good but why were you picking on Shawn?" Caboose asked.

"I'm sorry but what do you mean by that?" Angela questions.

"Shawn. You know, the guy in the corner?" Caboose replied.

"Right, of course. How long have you been able to ignore the laws of physics." She said sarcastically.

"Ever since I was a kid I saw the laws of physics as more of a guide line. I just did what I thought I wanted to do, and I then got to do it. The laws of physics was always just kind of there to me." Caboose replied with all honesty. "I can't ignore the laws of gravity, even though that would be kind of awesome, just like you can't ignore major laws like no killing people."

"Oh. Huh, fascinating," She answered after a bit of stunned silence on her part. "Ahem. What kind of abilities do you have?"

"Abilities? I'm not a video game character." Caboose replied.

"Not quite what I meant. I meant what exactly you can do that a normal person cannot be able to do." She rephrase.

"Oh! Well, since I grew up and had to take care of 17 sisters I have a lot of different kind of abilities, like being able to make all kinds of armor and clothing for everyone and make it very adjustable. Even if it's like solid steel armor that goes around the entire body. I also know a lot about cooking, I'm very strong and very fast, I got some time abilities which I will not be sharing how I got, and... oh! I can touch my tongue to my elbow. "

Angela stares at him for a sec and asks, "How do you make the metal fit on people?"

"Well, that's actually a very interesting process you see-"

"Stick to the questions on the sheet Dr. Zeigler." A voice broadcasted into the room. "We can just have him show us later."

"Right, right. Caboose."

"Yes?"

"Have you been to other universe's before?"

"A few when I was younger, but I haven't been to any since I became 18. Have to make sure my sisters get feed."

"Can you describe the universes you have been to?"

"Well one had these blacks creatures that's wears skulls on their faces, one was taken over by an evil government that I help overthrow, one was a universe where superpowers were common and one had pikachu's in it." Caboose replied.

"Interesting." Angela said as she scribbled down his response.

"Umm ms doctor lady? When do you think they will serve lunch?" Caboose asks politely.

"After we finish these last few questions. Do you remember what happened after you saved me from scp 106."

"You mean Larry?" Caboose asked.

"Yes." She responded.

"Um... All I remember is that I saved you took you to a room that seemed safe and then I was here." Caboose answered after a bit of thinking.

'So he doesn't remember the meeting with 682.' Shawn thought. 'Angela was passed out after seeing it so the only one who actually remembers the conversation is the one that hates humanity the most. Perfect.'