Addendum 1: Introduction

Angela was currently on her way to the newest SCP the Foundation has captured

Angela was currently on her way to the newest SCP the Foundation has captured. Apparently, he had come with Scp 507, the reluctant dimension hopper. She was to help him through his experiences.

She entered the observation room. She always wonder why they would sometimes have the observation rooms connected to the room they have the Scp in and other times you have to go into a completely separate door in order to enter. When it came to the containment rooms, it was always that way.

"Ah, Dr. Ziegler, you came early than expected." He said as one of the guards whispering about that's what she said.

"Come now. This has probably been the only time where Bruce came back not only with someone not from his normal parallel universe, but also completely unaffected by it is worth my time."

She then looks to the viewing glass. She sees a man cover in blue armor that came straight from Halo. She only manages to recognize the armor because her roommate is considered a gaming goddess.

"What do we know about him?" She asked.

"We don't know, that's why we called for you."

She stares at with a department expression at him.

"What?" She sighs. Typical, just typical. Might as just get on with it.
~~~

Caboose was not sure what was happening. Then again it was hard to know what was happening around him after O'Malley. He knows that they messed with his brain a bunch, but he couldn't blame his best friend for that. He just didn't know. If he knew, he probably would have found a different way. He was smart like that.

The saw the door open. He saw a very pretty lady walk in and she had cookies and orange juice with her. 'Wow! This place is so nice!' He thought to himself, 'They actually gave me cookies and orange juice even after some people died accidentally and was totally not my fault.'

He saw a woman in a white coat enter the room. 'She looks nice.' He idly thought to himself, 'I wonder what she want?'

"Hello, my name is Angela Zeigler. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said.

"Hello pretty lady, I'm Caboose." He said happily.

"I was hoping we could discuss about where you came from and your history."

"Okay. But whose the two behind the glass?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You know. The ones you were talking to before coming in here. You didn't seem to like them very much. Did they play a mean prank on you?"

"In a way." She responded looking away for a second. "But that's a not important at the moment. I want to know about you."

"Ok. What do you want to know?"

"Your name and where you came from would be a good start."

"Alright. My name is Michael J Caboose. I was being relocated to somewhere I never been before."

"Can you describe what was happening before you meet with SCP 507." She asked.

"Well, I remember stanging on top of the base wondering why we were there on top of the base and not in the shade. Then Church said we got mail about our transfers to other bases. He tried to hide his from me."

"Why would he do that?"

"He said it was like a game. He said he would hide from me, and the only way I could win, was if I never ever found him again."

"I... see." She shifts in her seat. "So you got transferred to a new base, and then what."

"Well, I was putting my stuff on my bed when suddenly a magician appear out of nowhere. I asked if he could more magic tricks. He started to look panic around the room. He asked if a smiling man was around. I asked what was wrong with smiling when he started to shake me for some reason. He started to calm down after a bit of shaking. Then we appear here. The end."

"Hmmm. Interesting." She said as she wrote down on here clipboard. "Did you notice anyone else in the room?"

"No, not really."

"I see. I will see you later. Goodbye." She said as she got up.

"Okay good bye." He said as she closed the door behind her. "What a nice lady."

...

...

...

Caboose was unsure what was going on but he was sure that it was going to be fun here.

A/N Going to be honest. I completely forgot what I was originally going for with this story, but that doesn't mean I can't roll with it. I will have solid new lead with this story after I write the next chapter.