Cut content

A/N This will chapter will be updated when ever I decide to cut something from this story. Even during the writing stage. The cuts will have their chapter names above to let to you know which chapter they come from.

Scp 10000

The proceeding addendums are tales of his adventures to having a harem he somehow keeps happy.

----------

....
"When it comes to research the infallible the ... what the fuck am I doing with this line?
~~~

On traumatized and traumatize under traumatized
I hate using voice command to write.
~~~

He saw that she blushing a deep crimson. Then he realized he had his helmet off.

"SHOOT!" He said as he scrambled to put his helmet back on. He hopes that she doesn't start giving him strange looks again. He didn't want to repeat of what happened last time.

She clears her throat after a few moment. Oh good, maybe this won't be so bad after all.
~~~
Addendum 2
~~~

All right. what should i have caboose do this chapter? I think that he should save Angela for A SCP. But which one is the question. I want it to be noticeable, or should i say recognizable. Maybe the old man? I want to do the cry guy, but I want to play in to Newscapepro SCP. It would save time on writing because I could just feature around it. Also posting this scrap part after the main chapter has been uploaded. But in the meantime, the old man. He should escape containment. he approaches Angela and Caboose asks what's going on. it doesn't like him to unspecified reasons at the time, but Caboose knows why. Maybe. I kinda want to write Caboose as a sort of mysterious character, but I don't quite like the idea. Maybe have this play into Overlord. I have yet to fully decide on that. Maybe after 20 Chapters in. That seems like a good idea.

Should I include Angela's POV. Nah, she wouldn't add i anything interesting. The new Scp file for Caboose should Uploaded around the same time as this chapter. That way it seems funnier, and that I could Recon that old file. I haven't touched this story in a while. Also writing this on a computer is actually way better that writing on my phone. Wish my PC wasn't so laggy, otherwise I would have done this much sooner. I will however do something with this section... I forgot where I was going with this.

Anyways, Back to Caboose. I could get away with a few hundred words, but that feels disingenuous to my readers. Hopefully I used that right. I should add in more words with the Aftermath of Caboose being noticed by the Scarlet king? Nah. Not yet.

How would Caboose react to the old man escaping? I guess he would say how that's weird. Doesn't understand it is a dangerous situation. He wanders around and finds Angela. I think I will Switch it to her POV. She watches 106 try to kill Caboose but it fails entirely. It try's to go after her again, then caboose starts beating it up. It then it seems to run away. How does it run away you may ask? ...

...

...

...

Maybe It just sinks back into the ground? nah to boring. How about.................................... Oh! how about The MTF comes and knock it out with lights!... On second thought how about I just have the lights come back and and it retreats into the shadows. Angela develops a crush on Caboose, Scene end. Yeah that could work. But it would make the chapter really short.

...

I will be making two chapters today so why not just go with it? I'm sure they will understand. Especially considering I plan on making it a chapter that actually updates with each Chapter. Then again having two chapters, one with spoilers and one without... nah. That just seems like two much work.