Addendum 7- Weapons

'Okay maybe things won't be fine.' Angela thought to herself as looked at the carnage that was now the office area. Uni had called Cory away to help with an SCP. A few minutes later the lights went out. After what sounded like logs being put into a wood chipper. When the lights came back on, the office was littered with blood, bodies with their necks snapped and posters being crooked.

"Hey! Naptime is supposed to happen an hour form now. Did we change timezones or something." Caboose said.

She turned to him with a blank expression. "Really?"

Before Caboose could respond, Cory and Uni came out from the containment processing area. Cory started to freak out.

"This was the bulk of our security force. Without them we're basically defenseless." Uni said.

"So what was with the leaves?" Caboose asked

"What leaves?" Uni asked, confused by what Caboose said. This would not be the last.

"Well the lights went and suddenly someone jumped through a bunch of leaf piles and then the lights came back on to see everyone having Naptime." Caboose explain as if it was the most logical turn of events.

"What? No! They were killed by a SCP! Are you retarded?!" Uni exclaims.

"I have no idea what that word means." Caboose replied.

"Focus. What happened." Angela said, stopping a argument from forming.

Uni takes a deep breath before focuses back on more important matters. "SCP 173 has escaped containment. We need to act fast before it let's lose any other SCP."

"Ok. What do we do." Cory asked.

"We need to head to security and check in with any security forces left. We have to gain control of the situation or we are all fried." Uni exclaimed.

Angela knew what he meant. The Scorched Earth Protocol. If a site had to many containment breaches, with the risk too high to send forces in or too little time for them to fix the situation, they would activate the on-site nuke. Its a last resort measure to ensure not to many escape into the wild and harm innocent civilians. Even if innocent people are killed inside the site itself.

"Are you ready." Uni asked.

"No." "Yes." "I don't know."

"Good enough." Uni said as he open a door deeper in the facility. "We need to head to security office."

"Ok." Caboose said as he walked forward.

(Time skip with Chibi Caboose hugging SCP 053)

"Here we are." Uni said.

"I'll open it." Caboose said as he got close to the door.

"Don't you dare. This is the only security room left on this level. You and 173 have already destroyed the other 3. Let me just use my key card. It should actually work this time." Uni said as he walked over to the in frustration. 'At this rate we will be force to go deeper into the facility.'

Ding

"Finally!" Uni exclaimed as the door opened. It was mostly filled with scattered papers. Though it did thankfully had two pistols and a rifle.

"Aw sweet. What gun do I get?" Cory said in excitement.

"Me and Uni will take a pistol, while Caboose takes the rifle." Angela said as then passed out the guns.

"Hey! Why don't I get any guns?!" Cory complained

"Because you have just joined the foundation. As such, you have not completed weapon training course. I'm not about to risk getting shot because of a twitchy trigger finger." Angela replied.