Addendum 6- Cory?

Okay. I begin the story line with Cory... The first is just Cory coming into the facility and being part of 173 escaping. But I don't want it to be in the facility Scarlet King is in. So I will have Caboose move to site 73 where it will take place.

"Where are we going?" Caboose asked.

"We're going to site 19. The O-5 Council will meet us there in a couple of days after we get there." Angela replied.

She was both looking forward to the upcoming meeting and dreading it. She is kinda in love with Caboose. It might be because he saved her life during multiple containment breaches, stop an scp known for altering reality, even got the scp equivalent of Lucifer to not murder her. She owes him a lot. However he also got them lost to the point of actually ending up in other sites where containment breaches we're happening. Kinda of a deal breaker (she likes living to be honest.) She has to be around him longer so she can figure out her feelings.

"How long will this take?" Caboose asked as the van they were in bumped as they traveled.

"We will be there in a few minutes, be patient."

"But we've been driving forever."

"We only been driving for 10 minutes." The driver spoke up.

"That's basically forever when you can't look out the windows." Caboose countered.

"True." The driver said in response. "But we aren't allowed to have SCP's looking out the window as we drive. They could use to help with their escape."

"Fine." Caboose said.

Time skip Brought to you by chibi Caboose sleeping on Angela's lap as she struggles with the weight of his helmet.

"Wow!" Caboose exclaimed as he left the truck to see the docking area of site 21. "This opening area is huge!"

"This isn't right. We're supposed to be at site 19." Angela said as looked to the driver as he seemed to be in a hurry.

"Need to make a pitstop." He said quickly, "I desperately need to head to the bathroom, and we can't make bathroom breaks at gas stations anymore due to the breaches during the breaks." He finished as he started to run into the facility.

"Damnit." Angela cursed under her breath. "Guess we'll be here for a while Cabo- Where did you go?"

(Scene Change)

"Wow" Caboose said as he went through the main lobby of Site 21. He ended up going to the main entrance to see two people talking.

"So it has nothing to do with Pizza?"

"Why would it have anything to do with Pizza?"

"Oh! Can I have some Pizza!" Caboose asked/shouted in excitement. The two two turned around while cursing. One was a scientist who looked like a human corgi with brown fur and light brown ears. The other was a Caucasian male in an office worker outfit

 The other was a Caucasian male in an office worker outfit