2 : fair

Calla

"Are you joking?" Alissa says, looking down at the outfit to the fair.

I love the fair. Especially the food. The fried cheese like holy moly, take my money.

And I love when it's dark. It's such a vibe. My mother took me the first time and it was surreal.

She bought me candy floss, pink to be exact. And I'm pretty sure they'd drugged it. Nether less it was amazing.

"I think it's cute," I try to make her feel better while smiling at her.

"Babe, you're a terrible liar," she says amused.

No I'm terrible with small lies so I can get away with bigger ones.

Iq level? Higher then your mothers.

"You'll look like Cinderella."

Before the bippity babbity boo.

I have my green, white cap on with some text on it. It looks cute with my jeans and shirt.

Did I mention I'm excited for the food?

"If you could choose to lose your arm or you leg which one?" she looks up from the clothes and furrows her eyebrows.

"Arm."

"Leg."

"Because then you can get that really cool robot leg."

Duh it'll make me look like I'm from 2040

Yeah

You can also get a arm but it looks cooler as a leg. Obviously.

"What did you do at the principal?"

Mother freakier asked for three. Yes, three blue jolly ranchers.

"He made me give a tour to Alie- a guy," I correct myself.

He's still a alien

"He was boring. One out of ten. Why give him a one? Well he listened and answered some of the times" I nod and Alissa laughs.

Well he answered some in a foreign language. Pretty sure it was Italian so I told him I was Spanish to look cool.

"Name?"

"Calla?"

"No his, dumbass," she rolls his eyes and I make a oh sound.

"Bob." Oops hehe.

She begins to laugh again and I smile. "I'm not joking" I say in my British accent.

"You gotta stop that."

"Mhm."

"Remember when a guy come up to you and you were so excited, but he was like 'yo you friend got a fat ass' " I spoke in a deep voice imitating the blonde guy.