12 : You're home

Calla

"Hey what can I-" I stop my sentence seeing and angry Ace and my smile widens.

He's always moody.

"Hey Ace," I tilt my head and he shakes his head.

"I told you to fucking quit," he grits and I lick my lips smiling.

He told me to quit because, 'it's not safe'

"It's not safe." See.

I roll my eyes, "I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'm gonna act like it so," I cross my arm getting into character, "I am fully capable of protecting myself."

He scoffs and I smirk.

"Black coffee like your heart?" I tap into the screen and I know he's rolling his eyes.

"Yes," he murmurs and I chuckle.

"That'll be-"

He slams a twenty dollar on the desk making me little startled, "keep the change."

"Thank you sir," I smile and he tenses before murmuring something.

"Rude," I whisper under my breath, he rolls his eyes before taking a step on the side letting the other customers get the chance to order.

Ace just stands there, stalking me, even when he got his coffee!

"Finish up, we're done for tonight." I hear Benny say behind me and I frown turning to him.

"When did you get here?" I laugh at him, not noticing him and he smirks.

"I got here at four, I just had a long break," he shrugs and I smile shaking my head.

Benny and I have gotten quite close after the weeks of working together, he always brings me a Carmel treat.

"Well thanks for the help mister, I thought I was alone today," I cross my arms, Benny opens his mouth but gets cut off.

"C'mon Ella," I hear Ace's dark voice behind me and Benny frowns looking behind me.

"Oh- hello my name-" Benny tries to introduce himself but get cut off again.

"I don't care kid," Ace's dark tone fills the whole room and I shut my eyes sighing at his rudeness.

"Let's go," I murmur to Ace after turning around, noticing the glare pointed at me.

Rude.

"Grab your shit," he says sternly and I purse my lips at his attitude before grabbing my things from the back.

When I come back I see Benny looking like he's seen a ghost and a smirking Ace.

"Are you okay Benny?" I ask tilting my head looking at him and I hear a scoff from behind me.

"I'm going to quit," Benny suddenly burst and I frown as he runs to the back.

~~

"What did you say to him!" I ask for the third time, annoyed at Ace and he just shrugs driving, not sparing me a glance.

"He was my friend," I cross my arm and he snicker.

"He was my friend," He mocks me and I gape at him.

He did not!

I see him stop at his place but I'm way too mad at him to be with him right now.

After he parks I grit my teeth, "Take me home," I say looking straight ahead and I feel his eyes on me.

"No."

"Fine," I mumble getting out of the car, closing the door walking the opposite way of his apartment.

"Quit being petty Calla," I hear him behind me and I keep walking, noticing how dark it is.

I can be pettier.

"Get in the car, I'll take you home," he grabs my wrist with his big hand, taking me to his car.

In the car he keeps talking to me but I ignore him fully.

I like being petty.

He stops outside my place and I get out after mumble a thank you and I slam the door.

I turn around but then I stop for a second and turn around to his car again I open the car door before going to my place.

Hehe.

I unlock the door taking my shoes off and I hear movement behind me.

"You're home," I hear his evil voice behind me and my breath gets caught in my throat.

Oh no.

~~~

Chapter 12 Words: 644Posted: 10/01/2022

Chapter 12
Words: 644
Posted: 10/01/2022

~~~

Anyways I posted yay

I went to Spain and let me tell you it's beautiful

Plus I only got three hours of sleep and out flight was at seven am

I went to long without my vape and cigarettes😕

Anyways have a good day!<3