10 : I want to

Ace

Sitting behind Ella in math I glare at her lose braid annoyed.

Whatever her friends name is wanted to sit beside my girl and of course she said yes.

I lean over my desk tapping her on the shoulder and she turns her head with that smile.

"Want to sit beside me?" I tilt my head at the empty seat next to me with a hopeful smile.

Don't know why no one sits besides me, it's like they're fucking scared not that I'm complaining.

I like to be alone.

With Ella.

She mouths a no, shaking her head and I give her glare before she turns her head to the board.

I sigh out tapping her back again.

"Ace," she turns her head and I stare into her green mesmerizing eyes.

"You should be listening," she whispers to me and I shrug still looking at her.

How is she so beautiful?

"You're a weirdo," she scrunches her nose at me and I chuckle.

"Don't act like you don't love me," I roll my eyes and she bites her lip fighting a smile and I clench my jaw annoyed.

She bites her lips too fucking much god dammit.

"Focus," I nod my head at the teacher, giving Ella a look and she turns around again.

I hate this friend shit thing, she knows exactly what she's doing.

Actually she doesn't but.

I just want her and it's annoying the fuck out of me, not only do boys look at her with those horny eyes but she's so oblivious.

I want to take her out.

But lowkey where she doesn't know that it's a date because if she knew she would say no.

I groan leaning against my chair bucking my hips up trying to make this chair a little comfortable.

As class ends I walk with Ella to her locker.

"Let's skip," I tilt my head and she giggles before realizing I wasn't kidding and she shakes her head.

"No."

"Yes," I glare at her and she bites her lip.

"I can't," she whisper-yells and I chuckle leaning down to her height, right in front of her, and she flutter her eyes.

"You can't or you won't?" I smirk and she looks away blushing.

"Ace," she mumbles and I hum.

"No I won't make you make me do bad things," she scrunches her nose at me and I press my tongue against the inside of my cheek smirking at her.

"You're a terrible human," she glares at me and I shrug taking some of her ice cream.