The beginning

"Hokage-sama! The nine tails is rampaging through the village!" A jonin shinobi shouted.

The fourth Hokage, Hiashi Hyuga, had just fought with the masked man who tried to kill his daughter.

"I'm well aware, get my daughter and wife to a safe place, now!" He shouted. The Jonin Shinobi nodded and carried his daughter and wife away from him.

He took large deep breathes. "You bastard, you pay for ruining this moment for me" Hiashi gritted his teeth. He was already on his head, well his Hokage monument. "I'll kill you..."

"purasu no kuro chakura(Beast Bomb) " The Kyuubi Roared, before shooting it straight at Hiashi's direction. "I won't allow you hurt anyone in my village!" Hiashi shouted, "Kōseina kyūshū(Absorption Justu)" He continued.

"So you can absorb it?" The masked man said. "Damn you! Who the hell are you!" Hiashi hissed. "Hahahaha I'm your worst nightmare!" The masked man laughed. " Katon! Goukakyuu No Jutsu!" The masked man shouted. "Suiton: Suiryudan no jutsu
(water style: water dragon jutsu)!" Hiashi performed.

After going back and forth with the masked man, he knew time wasn't on his side, but what he didn't know the masked man had been leading him to his wife and daughter's location.

The man smirked. "You must be a fool Hiashi!" He shouted. "What are you saying!" Hiashi replied, pissed. "You didn't even know I led you to your wife and daughter! Pathetic! And you claim to be the Hokage?!" He laughed. 'Damnit, I can't allow him hurt them' he reasoned. "What do you want!" He shouted. "You won't live to find out!" The masked man finished.

"Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi
Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction" The masked man aimed at Hana and Hinata's safe house. "No damnit!" Hiashi fummed. "Doton: Retsudotensho
Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm" He shouted as he performed said jutsu, but time again ran out. The masked man's jutsu destroyed half the building.

He saved his wife and daughter though. "H-h-hiashi... " Hana said in barely a whisper. "Everything will be fine, I promise" Hiashi reassured her.

"Futon: Renkudan
Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet" The man shouted. 'I hate this guy' he mentally cursed."
Doton: Doryuheki
Earth Release: Earth Release Wall" Hiashi deflected, only thinking about his wife and daughter.

"How long will you be able to protect them from me! Huh! You will never! You'll die along side them!" He laughed again. "I won't lose not as long as I have people I love and those that love me" He said.

Fate, fate is a horrible thing in some cases, and in this case, it wasn't on Hiashi's side.

"Katon: Karyu Enda
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet" The masked man said, unfortunately for Hiashi, he couldn't dodge it, and got hit.
'Damnit! I have to pull at all the stops here!' He thought. "Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan
Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland" Hiashi shouted.

He was finally able to knock out the masked man, but for how long? "H-h-hiashi...s-seal...n-nine...t-tails....i-in...H-h-hinata...." Hana spoke. "What?!" He asked shocked. "After this the villagers! They'll hate her!" Hiashi continued. "H-h-hiashi...I know she can handle it..." Hana said. "WAAAAAAAAAAAA" Hinata cried. Hana gave Hiashi that, 'Hurry up it's time look' and then he gave her that, 'I know I know' look.

"Hakke no Fūin Shiki! (Eight Trigram seal) " Hiashi shouted. He had sealed half the nine tails in him and his daughter as he and his wife had got stabbed by it.

"H-hinata...Don’t be picky.. Eat lots and grow strong..
Make sure that you bathe every day and stay warm..
Also.. Don’t stay up late.. You need lots of sleep..
And make friends.. You don’t need a lot of friends..
Just a few.. Ones you can really, really trust..
I wasn’t very good at it, but keep up with your studies and practice your ninjutsu hard..
Remember that everyone has strengths and weaknesses..
So don’t get too depressed if you can’t do something well..
Respect your teachers and upperclassmen at the Academy...
Be extra careful about lending and borrowing money..
Put your mission wages into your savings account..
No alcohol until you’re twenty.. Too much can ruin your health, so drink in moderation..
from now on, you’re going to face lots of pain and hardship..
Be true to yourself.. Have a dream and have the confidence to make that dream come true..
There’s so much.. Oh, so much more that I want to pass on to you.. I wish I could stay with you longer... I love you..." Hana said with her last breathes.

"Your mother has said everything, so there's nothing much more for me to say...grow up to be strong...don't allow anything anyone says to you bring you down....stay healthy...Know your mom and I love you very much..." Hiashi says doing his best not to cry.

Moments later, they were gone and there laid, half an hour old Hinata, wailing. A man appears to where the girl was.

"Hiashi, Hana your sacrifice will never be forgotten...I promise I'll take care of her, with my life" The former third Hokage said.

He carried the girl and took her to the leaf hospital, and signaled about a hundred Shinobi to keep Hana and Hiashi's bodies safe.