Meeting the Kyuubi

Hinata sat on her bed, after a long ass run away from the villagers. She felt like she was going to die, she felt hurt and pained.

Suddenly, she felt a huge pain in her in lower abdomen. "Ow!!" She screeched. She raised up her shirt, and saw her seal glowing.

"What is this?" She was confused, then she blacked out. About 10 minutes later, she was in a sewer like place.

"GRRRR!" A fox with nine tails growled at her. "H-huh? Who are you?" She asked. "You aren't scared of me?!" He roared. "Should I be? I mean? You don't look so scary?" She said scratching her head. "Oh...well this is awkward..." He sighed.

"Anyways where is this place?" She asked. "Your mindscape, I'm the reason everyone hates you, I'm the nine tails" He said. "OH So your the old fox? Hmph😡🔥" She replied pissed. "What?" He was confused. "Why didn't you show yourself sooner?!" She shouted.

He was shocked. "You wanted to see me?" He asked. "Yea! I wanted to see you and have a friend 🥺" She said cutely. "Friend? You wanted to be friends with a demon fox?" He asked again. "Yea I mean he's better that nothing" She laughed.

"I'm Kurama" He finally said. "You have a nice name Kurama!! My name is Hinata!" She beamed. "I know your name kit " He smirked. "DON'T CALL ME THAT! 😤" She shouted. "Well get used to it" Kurama said.

"Fine" She eye rolled. "And another thing" He asked. "Yea?" She answered. "I'm going to train you, starting tomorrow" He finished. "Okay Kurama sensei!" She mocked, he rolled his eyes.

He took her out of mindscape and then she slept for the rest of the day.