Academy

Hinata ran to the academy, outrunning the angry mob that chased her.

"That was close eh Kurama" She sighed. "This is the 16th time this week" He said. "There's nothing I can do about it" She replied

She walked into the academy, and was the first one there, it was quiet and peaceful, well not until children and their parents came in.

"Kyoko, make sure you stay away from the demon okay?" A mother said. "I will mom" She answered. A bunch of other parents told their children to stay away from Hinata.

'So long for making friends...' She mentally said. "Don't worry kit you have me" Kurama said. 'Haha I know, the best old fox ever!' She became happy again.

A man with a scar on his face and a ninja headband, came into their class. "Good morning future Shinobi, I am your academy teacher, Iruka Umino" he says. "Good morning Iruka Sensei!"

"I'll need to know your names, and some other stuff about you!" He says cheerfully. Naruto was supposed to have met Hinata before, but anytime Minato told him to he  went to see Sasuke.

After the non-important people have said.

"I'm Sakura Haruno!" The pinkette said, she wasn't crazy about Sasuke or boys anyway, she wanted to be a strong Ninja!

"Ino Yamanaka!" The Blondie shouted, she did have a little crush on Sasuke, but nothing to major.

"Shikamaru Nara" this boy said so lazily. Hinata was familiar with him, they caused trouble with another boy from same class.

"Chouji Akimichi!" The chubbier kid said, and that was him the 3rd trouble maker, before finding out about Ino-Shika-Cho she would have been disappointed to not be in their team.

"Yahoo! Kiba Inuzuka!" The boy with fangs screamed, and his little pup barked gently, everyone thought Akamaru was cute.

"Shino Aburame" He said in a monotonous voice, sending shudders down people's spines, well minus Hinata, Sasuke and Naruto.

"Sasuke Uchiha" The boy said, he was known as the second son of the mighty Fugaku, but he wanted to change that.

"Naruto Uzumaki Dattebayo!" He said, que in the sqeauling, blue eyes, blonde hair, son of a hokage, I see no red flags!

"Hin-" She was caught off. "Tch the demon" a child said. Most of the extras in the class agreed with him and Kiba laughed. "What a waste" another laughed. "If I'm such a waste why waste air  to laugh at me? Or before you get your asses handed to you for the 5th time, SHUT THE &$#$ up!!" Hinata lashed at them, Kyuubi Chakra started to surround her.

What th-

Bye, I'm sorry for that the app is glitching like crazy!