Hate

A young girl ran, just ran no where in particular, just ran away from angry mobs, she didn't know why they were chasing her in the first place.

She finally ran all the way back home. "I'm home!" She said, but no answer of course. "Why isn't there anyone here..." She said sadly as she took of her shoes.

The angry mob chased almost to the point she dropped her ramen 🍜, that was the only proper food she had eaten in weeks, most of it were things she found, that were probably rotten, or expired.

She laid on her bed and let her tears flow freely. She didn't like it. She saw children playing with their parents and friends, although their parents whispered they shouldn't stay close to her.

Yup. She heard, they despise her. Just like Hiashi said. She heard loud knocks outside her door. "Oi! Demon! Come out and pay rent!" The old man said. She ran to the door and opened it. "He hasn't come yet" She said.

The man slapped her. "Seeing a demon everyday is annoying! You can't even pay the rent of the house you destroyed! It's your fault, the fourth Hokage died!" The man said.

"Better hurry and pay your rent demon, seeing you annoys the crap out of me" He said and left.
She sighed, then sat on the table to eat.

"Itadakimasu" She said as she slurped her ramen quietly. 'It taste good, I should buy more!' She made a mental note. Then knocking sounded on her door.

She opened it. "Ah Hinata how are you today" The old Hiruzen asked. "I'm okay" She said quietly. "Have you eaten anything?" He asked. "I'm eating ramen" She said. "Oh alright" He responded while giving her a bag. "Huh? What is this?" She asked. "It's money, keep it well okay?" He gently spoke. "Ah okay..." She said, and then the old man left.