Training with Kurama-sensei

Key for this chapter;

*Performing Jutsu
'Thinking
"Talking

It was the next morning, early in the morning. In this part a lot of things are made up, in this entire book in fact.

"KIT!!! WAKE UP!!!" Kurama shouted. "Huh..." She sat up and cleaned her eyes. "Morning Kurama..." She said tired. "Morning Kit, you have training, so get dressed and come into mindscape" Kurama instructed.

She listens gets dressed and goes into mindscape. "What's first sensei?" She asks. "Simple Jutsu" He says. "Examples?" She asked. "Like this; *bunshin no jutsu*" Kurama made a clone of himself. "That's clone jutsu, do that by charging chakras around your body" He instructed. "Hai sensei" She says.

She begins to charge chakra around her body. "*Bunshin no Jutsu!*" She shouts. A clone, not a perfect one appears. "YES I DID IT!" She jumps. "Kit, calm down, that clone isn't merely good enough" He says sternly.

"Why do you have to be such a meanie" She pouts. "Do it again" He replys. "Hai sensei" She says.

She repeated that process till Kurama was satisfied.

"Next jutsu, a harder one this time, *katon: gokakyuu no jutsu
fire style: fire ball jutsu*" He says while producing a huge ass fire ball. "WOAH! CAN I TRY!?! 🥺" She pleads. "Yes you have to practice" He informs her.

"*katon: gokakyuu no jutsu
fire style: fire ball jutsu!🔥*" She shouts, a tiny fire ball comes out. "Kit, you need to add more chakra" He says. "Hai sensei!" She replies.

She does it again and again and again, and does it perfectly, her training continues till late at night.

She learns;

Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan
Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland

Shihohappo Shuriken
Shuriken from All Directions

Katon: Karyu Enda
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

Doton: Doryuheki
Earth Release: Earth Release Wall

Futon: Renkudan
Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet

Doton: Retsudotensho
Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm

mokuton: juhin taiho
wood style: wood destruction

mokuton hijutsu: jukai koutan
wood style hidden jutsu: deep forest

kage bunshin no jutsu
shadow clone jutsu

katon: hosenka no jutsu
fire style: phoenix flower jutsu

ranton: reiza sakasu
gale/storm style: laser circus

raiton: jurokochu shibari
lighting style: sixteen pillar trap

juuken hou: hakke rokujuu yonshou
gentle fist: 8 trigrams 64 palms

Chidori

Sealing Jutsu

Summoning Jutsu

She was able to activate her byakugan, with help of Kurama, so she knows a lot of Jutsu.

"Thank you Kurama-sensei!!" She shouted. "No problem Kit, I have to make you strong💅" He says back. She says goodbye to Kurama and goes to bed.