Distractions...

While Fritz joined in on flirting with you like Mike and Jeremy did. Adam was being licked by the gayest grape person you've ever seen in your life quickly punched Vincent off of Adam and kissed him. Everyone in the room gasped as you kept kissing him. Mike started teasing you and Adam singing "Adam and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Adam blushed as you stopped kissing him and smiled. You had to go home so you said bye and Adam kissed you on the cheek.

-Timeskip brought to u by ☎️ phones-

You got home and your dad being abusive as always. With all of the bandages around your hands your father tapped his cigarette on your fingers dropping hot ashes in the cracks of your fingers burning your skin. You run up to your F/C bedroom crying and you remember Adam had given you his number and it's in the pocket of your night guard uniform. You grabbed the tiny piece of paper and put the number in your F/C phone and called him.

-Timeskip-
11:00
You went and took a shower until it was around 11:25 and you got out of the shower then put your uniform on. That night it was just you and Adam. Adam grabbed your phone, closed both the doors and put some slow music on and you both started dancing until the 6:00 am bell rang.