The Problem (part 2)..

As we all ran back into the office we saw Adam on the ground with a phone smashed on his head. You grabbed his limp, pale body and held him close and cried. Mike said he'd drive to the hospital and You said You'd stay in the back of the car with Adam but Vincent wanted to. So we decide that if Vincent, Jeremy, and Fritz stay they can have a longer visit time and they agreed.
Adam still out could in your arms carried him inside where nurses put him on a stretcher and rushed him to intensive care. Mike and you sat in the waiting room you were scared and afraid, Mike moved his hands from his lap and motioned you to sit. So eventually you sat in his lap with your head on his shoulder crying he patted you on the back saying "it's probably not that bad Y/N."

-Timeskip by Mike-

3 hours later they brought Adam out and he still had the phone over his head the surgeons said "his head had fused with the phone. We cut out where his mouth is so he can talk and we gave him holes where his eyes are to see."
You weeped with joy and sorrow on Mike's shoulder. Adam woke up only to be greeted by your weeping.
Adam hugged you while also taking you out of Mike's arms. You kissed Adam on the lips and asked "are you ok?" Adam nodded and said yes. You cried tears of joy and still sadness thinking "it should have been me!" You look at his hands bandaged and his fingers were black.