The Contest...

You and him got there at 6:00 pm and went to the stand to sign up for the contest and in front of you were Thorn, Pudding, Alexis, Payphone, and Morgan talking about who does a duet with who so it would be Thorn and Morgan, Pudding, Alexis, and Payphone together. they wrote it on the sheet and turned around to see Adam and Y/N and they hugged you. You smiled "Hey guys I missed you so much" you said. Adam asked who these people were you said "they're my best friends" Adam smiled and shook every one of their hands.
You and Adam signed the paper for the contest and put the song "Trade Mistakes by Panic at the Disco" under your names. And Adam kissed you on the cheek, Thorn said to you "looks like you have a bf" you said "Actually he's my faience." Thorn, Pudding, Payphone, Morgan, and Alexis stood there with there mouths open wide in surprise while you showed them the ring. Adam kissed you on the lips while they said, "so there's gonna be a wedding?!" You replied "yes there is it's on July 10th your all invited to be my bridesmaids and my maid of honer is Thorn because she's been with me the longest." The group of Pudding, Alexis, and Payphone were called up to the stage and they sang "Payphone." Next was Morgan and Thorn singing "Uptown Funk" and finally was you and Adam singing "Trade Mistakes." then came the announcement on who won it was you and Adam and the announcer said "to this soon to be husband and wife may they be blessed to stay together forever."......