His Soul....Our World?

Vincent's POV-
I roam this earth in search for (Y/N), wanting to kill her, so she'll be mine forever! I shall kill Adam too, but they might go to heaven, might as well kill their child too!...

(Y/N)'s POV-
I laid in Adam's arms asleep....
Voices in my head were saying
"Good Night (Y/N)" ....Wait that sounds like Vincent...."It is (Y/N)~ It's Me, Vincent~" I gasped in my sleep, seeing whiteness and a specific purple ghost....."Vincent?" I said "Yes Darling~?" "Why are you here?" I asked "Why?, I'm here for you~!" "Why would you be here for me?!" I exclaimed "Come with me into the afterlife, because if you don't, this will happen!" Vincent held up a dead body, not just one...but 2, "ADAM! ASHLEN! Noooo!!!" Vincent chuckled as he tossed the bodies in front of me, "Why Vincent?! I thought we were friends!" I screamed as I held the dead bodies, I woke up next to Adam trying to calm me down..."(Y/N) calm down its just a dream!" I snapped out of my sleep and hugged him, crying. "V-Vincent!".....

Adam's POV-
"(Y/N) what's wrong?!" I asked "V-Vincent is gonna k-kill you and A-Ash if I don't go to the a-afterlife with h-him!" She said, crying into my shoulder, "K-Kill me and Ash?! How?! I thought he was dead?!" I asked "H-He can persuade humans with his spirit, possess them, use them...." she answered quite solemnly, wait how would she know? Has it happened before?! I passed out....

No one's POV + Dream-

"Come on Adam, we're gonna be late to lunch" said a young (Y/N)
"O-Ok (Y/N)" said a young Adam racing towards the cafeteria with the young girl
"S-Slow down (Y/N)" said a purple boy racing next to the mini Adam.
The memory faded, Adam woke up, smiling at what he had remembered, as (Y/N) smiled at him, wondering what he thought of...

(Y/N)'s POV-
Adam smiled at me, he only smiles when something good happens, "Good Dream?" I asked hesitantly "Yeah, did you ever know a Adam Mermine?" "Yeah, the cutest boy in the 5th grade" I said, wondering why, "Are you Adam Mer.?" I said giggling "Yeah and you're (Y/N) Wood?" "Yes I am" I said smiling.....

The voice, He's back...

Vincent's POV-
"Are you worth your waiting gold, cause you're behind my eyelids when I'm all alone~"

"Hey stranger! I want you to catch me like a cold~"

"You and God both have the guns when you shoot up it got dark~"

"Revo-Revolution In my bedroom~"
(VINCENT NO)

I possessed Jeremy, no one would suspect it, (Y/N) would think its just that foolish little child at her door!
'I' walked to Adam and (Y/N)'s house, I knocked on the door...

Adam's POV-
"Hey, look, Jere's at the door"
(Y/N) rushed over, and hugged 'Jeremy', letting him into the house
"Why are you here Jeremy?" I asked is a sort of surprised tone
"I am here to talk to (Y/N)" said 'Jeremy' "Oh, Ok Jere!" (Y/N) said following him with no clue of what was going to happen....