Baby Care...

WatAdam's POV-
I was up half the night trying to put Ashlen to sleep because Y/N needed to rest. Y/N has been dealing with Ashlen from the minute she was born so my honey needs a break.

Timeskip-

Y/N POV-
I asked Adam to watch Ashlen so I could go to work the day shift at the pizzaria. Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, and Vincent were there wondering why I was so skinny considering I was pregnant I told them Adam's watching Ashlen. They asked who Ashlen was and I said "My Daughter is Ashlen." They all admired me because Adam wasn't there they flirted hugely on me but they knew I was married. Jeremy kissed me, Mike hugged me, Fritz almost kissed me, and Vince, kissed me. Boss walked in the office to see me but not Adam he asked where my BoyFriend is and I told him he's watching Ashlen. He asked who Ashlen was also again I replied "Ashlen is Adam and I's Daughter, Sir." Boss tapped his cigar on my shoulder, leaving ember on my shirt as I brushed it off and told him not to be around me with his cigars because it's not good for Ashlen. Boss left as Jeremy slowly walked up and kissed me on the lips and said ""Y-Y/N I c-can't hold b-back but I-I L-Love You!" I blushed madly at the now scared and embaressed, Jeremy.

Timeskip (coz I'm too friggen lazy)-

The day shift ended while the other men asked if I needed a ride home when I clearly had a car. I got home while I heard Adam singing a song he made to Ashlen

"Hush little one, don't be afraid"

"Daddy's here, so go into your Dream Parade"

"Sleep so soundly, in your land of fun"

"Stay like that until you see the sun"

"You are my child, the only one"

"Go to sleep little child and be happy..."

Ashlen fell asleep in Adam's arms as he cradled her closer, smiling and still not knowing that I was in the doorway
watching them as my mouth turned into a kitten smile.
But with that I remembered today and Jeremy then I ran downstairs with tears in my eyes as Adam heard me and set Ashlen down in the crib. Adam quietly chased after me in the living room behind the couch with tears streaming down my face.

Adam's POV-
"Honey what's wrong?!" I said as she whispered "Jeremy and Vince kissed me Mike hugged me and Fritz tried to kiss me" I couldn't hear her well so I said "What? My little rose?" This time she replied louder, "Jeremy and Vincent kissed me, Fritz tried to kiss me, and mike hugged me!" I mumbled under my breath "I'm gonna murder those idiots!" Y/N smiled at my protectiveness and cuddled me, "I'll tell them later." I said as I cuddled Y/N back snuggling my head into her shoulder, smiling.....