Sleep....

--------------(Adam's POV)---------------
I kept cuddling Y/N, she mumbled in her sleep saying "I.....L-love you A-Adam." I heard a knock on the front door that was hesitant, jeremy.

---------------(Jere's POV)----------------
I knocked on Adam's front door, Adam mumbled something before he opened the door and I said "C-could I stay here for the n-next 2 nights?" Adam replied "Ok Jere" and let me in. I took a blanket and fixed a place on the couch to sleep. The next second Adam went back to his room to sleep with Y/N.... I always thought Y/N was beautiful but she'd never date me, I'm too tiny and weak. *Sigh* it felt so nice to be in peace and quiet finally.

----------------(Y/N's POV)----------------
I woke up with my face buried in Adam's chest, I blushed madly as he was then cupping my chin and passionately kissed me. Adam and I continued the lip-lock, unknowing that Jeremy walked into our room while we were kissing. Jeremy blushed but kept watching as Adam snuggled me closer and wrapped his arms around my stomach. I looked over at the door because I heard a small shuffling and Jeremy was there no doubt blushing. I stayed silent until Adam asked "what's wrong?" I said "Jeremy is at the bedroom door"
Adam got up and walked to the door then he punched Jeremy in the chest. Jeremy fell to the floor holding his chest area as I ran over and hugged him as I asked "Jere are you ok?!" Adam looked at me like I was crazy, he was the one who was crazy he just punched an innocent man in the chest! I covered Jeremy's ears and told Adam "Babe you can't punch our friends just because they walked in at the wrong time!" I flinched and thought he was going to punch me but he lightly set his hand on my shoulder and said "I-I'm sorry I-I don't k-know what h-happened" I was now in the midst of two men hugging me, I blushed madly as they both placed a kiss on my cheeks. Jeremy blushed and ran out of the room sweating madly. Adam held my hand to his chest "Do you feel that?....Y/N you make my heart beat in a crazy pattern!" said Adam being very sincere to me. I kissed him lightly while cupping his stubbly chin messing with his short dark brown locks. We went and laid down in bed then fell asleep instantly...

----------------(Jere's POV)---------------
I laid in their living room on the couch, I can't believe Y/N actually cared about me...maybe I was wrong about earlier but I bet not. *sigh* what have I done wrong to deserve this? Jenny is out of town for the next 2 days so this is why I'm here, she had to leave when I am going to prepose to her. I fell asleep and kept thinking....