Author Note

Hello, flowers!

Thank you for tapping on this story!

If you're reading on Wattpad, I also want to thank you for clicking on the only legitimate version of this story.

If you find this story on any other site outside of Wattpad, it is a breach of copyright and has been copied and uploaded illegally.

All copyright is held by me, Clarissa North, and has been since the initial upload date of this story on my WP profile.

I only have profiles on Wattpad and Radish, so if you're finding my account and work elsewhere, please contact me so that I can send a DMCA to that site.

Please note that I am aware of this story currently being available on NovelHD. This site is run by Truyen and is a mirror site, riddled with viruses. I don't recommend that you click onto this site. You will put your cyber security at risk, and all works therein are stolen from creators.

NovelHD are also altering author notes before uploading stories onto their sites. If you compare, you will see that this version of the note has an upload date ahead of that on any other site it appears on.

If you are one of the thieves from Truyen and NovelHD, the authors of Wattpad are entirely aware of your actions and organising to take legal action. I recommend that you take down stolen works.

I do not and never will endorse the theft of the hard work of myself or my fellow authors. Writing stories takes years of education, practice, and we put a piece of our hearts and souls into everything we write.

Mirror sites and thieves are not worthy of your attention.

If I ever join another platform then I will inform you of that, but remember that I can only be found here on Wattpad and on Radish.

I'm sorry to put this kind of a note ahead of my story, but as long as there are people like NovelHD and Truyen out there, this problem will persist.

I'm grateful for all you true readers and thank you again for supporting me on WP, where my work is legally posted and copyrighted.

Much love,

Clarissa North