Headcanons - Hugs/cuddling

(Can be platonic but was written with romance in mind. Best suited to mid-lateish s1)

Luz- Absolutely does the runs-towards-you-and-tackles-you-to-the-ground hugs. Squeezes and holds on just a little bit longer. Normally quite fidgety but in hugs, she puts all her concentration on the softness and comfort cuddling you radiates and making sure she reciprocates that<333 Probably fiddles with your hands or strokes your hair/ head when you're cuddling.

Amity- I am a firm believer in touch-sensitive/ repulsed, autistic Amity because same :))
Touch starved. You would not believe how much she actually loves hugs. But has to be asked/ indicated to before actually hugged. And ofc she'll ask too if it's the same for you. Has a tendency to lean on you. It's subtle but reassuring to her. If you're lying down she'll shift until she's a bit on top of you and might fall asleep whilst nuzzled into your shoulder. Please brush your finger through her hair. She'll melt into your touch. A little clingy in private.

Willow- Cheerful, light and breezy hugs. Always makes sure to greet you with on even if it's a brief squeeze from the side. Very reassuring. Puts a hand on your head and jokingly rocks you if the atmosphere's playful. Safest. Feeling. Cuddles. Ever. Like a warm, flower-scented pillow. Whenever you fall asleep when you're cuddling she giggles softly and puts a protective arm around you. Or starts putting flowers on your hair like a little shit. It honestly depends.

Gus- uses illusion magic to engulf you in hugs. Hugging you makes him happy! Giggles into the hug and always has a smile on his face by the end. Owns a bunch of stuffed toys. All of them are either on his bed or have been moved to the bed in the guest room. You both jump on them with a blanket and get tangled together. Rests on your shoulder and holds your hand while watching shows. Just two fluffy blanket-cocoons against the world!

Edric- Clingy dude with someone he can cling to! That is your dynamic summed up. Kinda awkward at first (all the Blight siblings were lmao) but he gives the best hugs now. If he wasn't so scrawny they'd be really strong, big bear hugs hsjsks. Despite all his confidence, it's you who needs to initiate cuddling most of the time (there's something about the intimacy he loves but is still not quite used to yet). Unless he does something cheesy like fake-yawning to get an arm around your shoulder. Then when your smug self leans into him to cuddle/ get the upper hand he's the one who's actually going to be freezing up instead. But hey! It's a start!

Emira- You know what maybe all  Blight siblings are clingy. Touch starved and in need of reassurance. Has taken complete advantage of having someone she can hug basically whenever without feeling awkward or unwanted. Confidently drapes herself over you. It doesn't matter what you were just doing. Watching a film? Nope, you have to pay attention to her. Homework? Has decided she's more interesting actually. And despite how cheeky she's being you can't say she's completely wrong.

Eda- a wrapping arms around your waist and leaning on your shoulder kinda gal. Grabs you by the waist and squeezes. Not as intense as Luz's hugs but enough to fill you with a little shock and delight. Cuddling her however is the complete opposite. Definite big spoon energy but actually is the little spoon more. Especially after a bad night with her curse or painful memories with her family arise. Likes to grab your hand and hold it near her gem. Talks less, these times it's more about relaxing to her.

Lilith- Probably the calmest tbh. Tired a lot so she like falling asleep in your arms. Cuddling with you is her safe haven. Occasionally cuddling is more upbeat and she leans on you whilst ranting about her co-workers. Tight hugs. Like: doesn't want to let go but restricts herself, hugs. Both Clawthorne sisters lean on shoulders! Hers is a little more obviously vulnerable though. Leans into touch. Like mentor like student ig.

----
A/N
Have this self-indulgent stuff while I stare in despair at the requests I left to rot lmfao