𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ↬ 𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶'𝚂 𝙶𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴

act i. brutal
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

CHAPTER
THREE :

SOMETHING'S
GOTTA GIVE

____________________________________

[ OCTOBER'S
p.o.v. ]

THE clock struck midnight, and the girls and I had felt the heat of that night, as it should be. We had squished into Cassidy's pastel blue mini cooper, ready for the impossible. Cassidy had brought a few girls I had yet to know, and Kelsey in the backseat with me.

As Cassidy drove down Porter street with a Doja Cat song blasting from her speakers with the windows rolled down, I decided to speak up.

"So, how exactly were we going to pull this off?" I asked, Cassidy pulling over by a house that was slightly off white, though the structure had been similar to the kappa alpha theta residence.

"Well, you'll  pull this off, the way Shakespeare would've wanted Romeo to." Cassidy joked around, as I laughed, slightly nervous.

"How so?" I inquired. Did I truly want to know the answer?

Cassidy, acrylic-nailed finger then pointed towards a wooden structured gazebo draped in green vines that lead to the side of a rooftop where a window had been halfway open. "Easy peasy, climb."

Once again feeling a wave of doubt wash over me, I just nodded slowly. Was I really going to pull off a misdemeanor, trespassing? If anyone called the cops, it'd be over before I'd know it.

"Look, as soon as you get to those chest of drawers, or that closet, it's in and out. You've got this." Kelsey shrugged, setting a hand on my shoulder.

"Eye of the tiger, October." Cassidy encouraged me, pulling on the hand brake as she had turned off the engine, the sound of idling and silence thus following.

"It's happening. Oh, it's going to happen." I said, the thought that I might actually be stalling right now the only thing prolonging this. Was I comfortable in this mini cooper backseat? Definitely.

"These leather seats, are so... Plush." I beamed, Kelsey snickering as Cassidy adjusted her rear view mirror before groaning, turning around to face me.

She rose her eyebrows, smiling. "Look, the longer you stall this, the longer the possibility of campus security rolling down the street is at stake. So, get in there and claim your pussy, October Stevens."

"Claim my pussy, I've gotta." I nodded once, before I had quickly unbuckled the seat-belt, lurching over before my fingers hovered over the door handle.