???? ↬ ????? ?????

act i. brutal
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

CHAPTER
FOUR :

PARTY
FAVOR

_____________________________________

[ LUKE's
p.o.v. ]

I sat in front of the blonde girl whose wavy hair had slightly shaded over her hazel green eyes underneath the soft light, as she nodded once.

"I can't be here long." She murmured, looking down at her dampened clothes.

"So just tell me why you're here." My eyes roamed her up and down, and then back and forth, before they landed on her lips.

Whatever the terminology was that women liked to use for me, was far beyond my concern, knowing exactly that women had the same predator in them. Growing up, heartbreak was all I felt, so to shut myself out was the only way I'd survive. It was safe to say this girl was making it difficult by the very second.

October sighed, as if she had worried about something before she decided to respond anyway. "I don't know why you looked at me, the way that you did. Whatever motive you had in mind, clearly cannot be mine, but I had to do this for the sorority. For this... Glitter stick that supposedly decides my fate as my standing in kappa alpha theta." October explained, pressing her lips together before her fragile eyes locked with my stoic stare.

I'm afraid I knew exactly what she had talked about, all she really had to bring to light was the damned glitter stick of that sorority house.

"Should've picked a sorority that wouldn't have your head on a plate if you were attracted to me, then." I smirked, October raising her eyebrows.

"So, you know what I'm talking about?" She asked, her voice sounding unsure if it had been a good or bad thing. "And don't jump the shark here, Fonzi. It seems like you and Candace have gotten to much more, anyway."

"Well we would have if it hadn't been for the girl with my boxer shorts on her head, underneath my bed." I chuckled, October running her fingers through her entangled hair uneasily. "Let me guess, my boxer shorts would thus give you the power that the sorority glitter stick compels you to conjure up, right? Or am I wrong?" I joked, October groaning.

"You're right, but don't think I'm feeding your humongous ego anymore." She scoffed.

"Candace wasn't my girlfriend or anything, she needed to get away, and so I gave her that." I shrugged. It was only the truth.

"Whatever, Luke. Will you give me the boxer shorts or not, because Cassidy's not going to like the fact I came all this way just to fail the mission."

"Just as long as you'll keep crossing paths with me, I'm afraid you'll fail the mission repeatedly, October." My eyes train on her pink lips, just wondering how they'd taste if she had just... Gave in to me. "Now wouldn't that just be a predicament?"