Chapter 3

So this the place...' I thought while looking around. This is the place where I can kick Sasuke's ass during Taijutsu training. Hehehehe... I can already imagine Sasuke's fangirls screaming 'Sasuke-sama~, kick his ass for me please!' But unfortunately for them, I'll be the one who kicks his ass and destroys that fucking pride he has, it will be savage.

"Alright, don't forget what I told you two yesterday. Bring pride to Uchiha." Tou-san reminds us with a smile in his face.

"Yes, Tou-san." We both nodded.

"Alright, I will leave you both now, be careful. Goodbye, my sons." He said while leaving us.

"Let's go Kazuma," Sasuke said and then drag me, entering the Academy.

While entering the Academy, I already have a bad feeling about my perks. Well, one perk in particular. The 'Seduction Master'.

After walking for a few minutes, we arrived at the training ground. This is the place where we'll be tested to first determine our ability. After that, we will split up into our classes, and finally, we pay a visit to the Hokage Building. You already known that scene.

"You two are the Uchiha brothers, right?" a female Jonin ask us.

"Yes, we are," Sasuke said looking up at her.

"Good. Please line up over there to wait for the test. It should begin in a few minutes" She said pointing towards the field before leaving us.

"Yes, thank you." Sasuke bowed and dragged me with him.

We waited for about 5 minutes before a male Jonin came over. A man with a weird beard and sharp eyes, deep nose. Damn, he looks more like a Dwarf than a Human.

"Alright kids! Let's see if you have any skill first." Said the man.

"Let's start with this line. Step forward one by one, move to the center, state your name and do what I say!" He ordered.

"Alright four-eyes, you'll go first." He said nodding at a trembling kid with glasses.

"Y-yes s-sir! My name is Nobunaga" the kid stammered nervously.

"Do you have any Taijutsu experience, Nobunaga?" He asked.

"Yes, s-sir!" Nobunaga answered

"Show me then!" He ordered. The kid begins a kata of some sort and the Jonin began writing something on his clipboard. 'So the test is Taijutsu and Agility huh...' I thought while stared at the kid. That kid is pretty good, but his Agility is somewhat slow. I bet he's a 'Power Taijutsu' person.

"Alright, that's enough, kid! Next!"

*10 minutes later

I got sleepy while watching my future classmates doing the test. I watch a few good performances and some really bad ones. One of the bad ones is Naruto. He is doing the test now and unfortunately, he isn't that good. He lacks both power and speed. Sasuke looked at Naruto with an arrogant expression.

"Look at him, Kazuma! He sucks!" Sasuke sneered, turning towards me.

"Well, maybe he'll become stronger later." I replied calmly.

"Yeah right, maybe in his dreams." He said arrogantly.

"Alright, that's enough, kid! You there, your turn now!" He said while pointing at Sasuke.

"Well... Good luck, sleepy-head~" I smirked at him. The kids around me started to laugh.

"Who are you calling a sleepy-head!? Rice-hair!" He felt embarrassed and then mock me.