Chapter 12

"Well then, thanks for all the effort you exerted for these trials! You're all dismissed until a month from now!"

The second test of the Chuunin Exam is over and the gennins are dismissed. Kazuma, Shino, and Haku, right now are in the way to the hospital that providing Hinata's treatment. Kazuma is worried about her. The fight that happens before, he doesn't want her to experience it again. 'Calm yourselves Kazuma, don't worry I know that she'll be alright... But, for real if something happens to her... I'll kill you by myself, Neji.' Kazuma is trying to thinking about the possibilities that can happen to Hinata. This world is different from the canon, take an example at Yugito ages.

'Damned it! Why the hell I don't use Jikan no Gyakuten (Reversing Time) back then?! I'm so stupid...'

Cannot hold his worried anymore, Kazuma yelled "Shino! Where's the hell Kurenai-sensei right now?! And where's the fuck that hospital location!" Both Shino and Haku surprised. This is the first time they saw Kazuma yelled. Haku confused while thought 'Why'd Kazu-kun is so worried about her? I'd know that she's his teammate but, isn't that too much? I'd need to talk to him later...'

Shino while adjusting his glasses said "Kurenai-sensei is in the hospital with Hinata right now. Not to worry about. As for the hospital, it's located in the center of the Shinobi district. It'll take about 4 minutes by running and about 16 minutes by walking."

Kazuma who've gained his calmness back said "Good. Let's pick the 4 minutes ones." Haku and Shino nodded then run towards the hospital. After running for almost 4 minutes, finally, they arrived at the hospital. They are still in outside of the hospital right now, Kazuma asks Shino "Shino, where's the room?"

"03, VIP Room, Second floor."

"Got it." I nodded.

Inside the hospital, we meet Kurenai-sensei there, who's biting her thumb right now. "Sensei."

Kurenai turns his eyes to me, her eyes are in tears. "Kazuma..." Our eyes meet each other, she gets up from her seat, she running towards me, then hug me. She cries, again. She rubs her own face to my shoulder. Seeing this, Haku widen her eyes. "K-Kazu... kun?"

'Oh shit!'

Kazuma curse himself for this. Because he hadn't other choices than asking her, he'd put his hands on her shoulders then asks "What's wrong?" Kurenai wiped her tears. "I-its...(Sighed) N-no... Its nothing, I'm just angry for a moment... and also, I'm glad that you here..."

Knowing that every male in this hospital is staring at them, Kazuma said "Sensei, c-can you let me go now? They staring at us right now... and its so... deadly..."

Kurenai-sensei smiled, she wipes her tears while letting him go then get back to her seat. "How is Hinata, sensei?"

"She's fine, don't worry. But her doctor says that she cannot be allowed to leave the hospital for 3 months." Kurenai-sensei said with a sad smile. Kazuma closes his eyes then thought 'As I expected... this is different...'

"Can we meet her, sensei?"

"Yes, you can. But, her doctor said, that only one person that can be allowed to visit her."

I turn around to Shino and Haku. They give me this chance with a nod. Knowing that nod means, Kazuma quickly runs to Hinata's room without saying anything to them. Haku seems worried about something, she brought her own hand to her chest then thought 'What I am thinking? It's not like that... She's only his friend... Yeah, that's right! She's his teammate!'

Kazuma has arrived in Hinata's room, first, he talks to her doctor and asks if he's can see her. Her doctor nods and approves Kazuma to enter Hinata's room. Inside, he saw unconscious Hinata laying in the bed, she had a lot of wounds and bruises in her body. She has a full-bandages on her hands and feet. She's in her critical states. Kazuma clenches his hand tightly. He approaches her, he takes hold of her hand and brought it to his chest.