Chapter 9

PC WRECK! PC WRECK! SHITTY VIRUS DETECTED! HELL, EVEN I CAN'T ENTER THE DESKTOP yesterday! GOT A LOT of THINGS TO DO! By the way here is chapter 9!

Friend 1 (Z): So... How about a threesome, buddies?

M: Hey! I already add 1, isn't that too much for my boy?

Friend 2 (D): Well, your accident with the story is a bullshit you know that?

M: What the hell?! I know that was an accident, but threesome? C'mon dude...

Friend 1 (Z): Hey you must stick with it you know! I like Kurenai, Asuma is a shit...

Friend 2 (D): Damn right!

M: Well, I think I'll add that to the list first.

IF you wonder, why I make Kurenai like that, it was an accident, I'm sorry about that, but I add her to the list first, just need a votee~

After I got slapped. I walk toward Sasuke, where Sakura is cried on his chest.

"S-Sakura..." yep, there he is. Back then, I got a feeling he's died. Because I knock him a bit... 'hard'. She surprised, staring to his face. She seems so happy to know that Sasuke is fined.

"You're heavy..." That makes the 'sweaty' moments dropped you dumbass.

"(Hic)...(Hic)... SASUKE-KUN! SASUKE-KUN! SASUKE-KUN!" She cried... again. She hugs him tightly while rubbing her own cheek against his. 'Are you daft?' Tazuna thought. 'Fangirls is the worst... he's wounded so bad, and she hugged him like a that? Well, I hope Sasuke doesn't die for sure.' I thought while shrugged a bit and glad that I don't have fangirls.

"S-Sakura... t-that hurts..." She heard his voice and then help him up. "W-what... about the enemy?" He asks her while holding his own shoulder. "They defeated..."

"S-so they died ?" He asks again then widened his eyes. 'T-this is impossible... Why ?! Back then I-' He stopped. He halted in the middle of his thought while gazing in horror. 'W-what happens here ?' Corpses, a lot of corpses. And blood scattered everywhere.

"Yo... finally, you wake up." Said a boy with a 'bloody-kimono'. "K-Kazuma... what happens to you? Are you the one that responsible for this all?" He says that while glaring at me. Is he angry, envy or something? 'Dang... look at those eyes...' I thought while staring to the 2 tomoe Sharingan he awakened. 'Observe HP, CP'.

HP: 40/700

Chakra: 30/900

Yep! Give him a few more normal punch and he died.

"No. It was Zabuza's." I smirked then turn my attention to him. "What?" He doesn't hear that. Right?

"No... nothing." I smiled. "Haku..." I change the topic seriously then turn my attention to Haku. Sighing I say "Can you let me go now?" Seriously, she hugging me for almost 3 minutes! "O-Oh! R-right! Sorry!" She let me go while blushing. 'Observe Name, HP, CP, Stats'.

Name : Haku

HP : 521/600

Chakra : 367/700

Stats :

Strength :25 (+4)

Agility: 48 (+8)

Charisma: 47

Intelligence :42 (+128)

Cakra Cap. :60

CC: 43

Perception: 55 (+5)

Endurance: 40 (+3)

Luck: 31

Dang! She's a Jonin level kunoichi! And a genius too! I'm sure lucky that I raise a flag with her! Wait... if with that stats she can do all the things earlier, what about me? And still I don't get any quest today, why is that?