The Sybian Hire

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT AT FIRST THIS WAS A SHORT STORY IN MY OTHER PUBLISHED WORK. THIS WILL NOT BE PERFECT.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

I was driving home from work, late at night. It had been a while since I'd been with a woman, due to my constant working, and somehow it was the only thing I could think of right now.

I just wanted to watch a perfect, beautiful, petite girl squirming and shaking and moaning my name. Can a hard working guy get anything?

I was driving through a bad part of town when a sign from the heavens appeared.

There was a cluster of prostitutes talking and trying to flag down potential clients. I usually avoided this type of scene but one girl really stood out.

She was small. Her black curly hair matched beautifully with her bright blue eyes and freckles. She was wearing denim shorts and what could pass as part of a swimsuit one-piece.

She was different than the other girls. She seemed more concerned and cautious and... innocent.

I knew right away I had to please her tonight.

I pulled up next to the girls, catching all their attention. My car wasn't exactly.... 'cheap' material.

I signaled the freckled one to come over and she did, leaning on the window.

"What are your rates?" I asked her. I knew it wouldn't be a problem but it seemed like a necessary question anyways.

"Depends on what you're wanting," she said with a smirk. Unlike the other girls, I could tell it was fake. She must really need the money because she hates this job.

Tonight I'm going to make her love it.

"We won't have sex. I'll just please you," I said and watched her cheeks turn pink. I was pretty sure none of these girls heard that very often.

"Ok... how long?" She asked.

"An hour," she didn't seem to need a moment to process. It's probably a popular length of time that prostitutes are hired for.

"400," she said. I nodded for her to hop in and she did. The ride back to my place was silent. I couldn't help but glance at her as she gaped at all the lights.

I lived in the more 'wealthy' area so I figured she didn't come here often, or at all.

We finally arrived at my penthouse. She seemed a bit surprised when she found out how rich I was but unlike other girls, she didn't demand more money.

This girl made me really wonder... how did she get in this situation?

Once we reached my penthouse, I unlocked the door and we walked inside. I wasn't planning on giving her a tour but she still seemed impressed by the bit she saw.

There was a room I reserved especially for nights like this. I led her too it.

The look on her face was priceless.

In the room, was a couch. In front of the couch, was a Sybian. What is a Sybian, you might ask?

A Sybian is something you sit on that works as a vibrator and some even include dildos or vibrating dildos. I've heard women find them fantastic.

And from experience, I know just how loud their fantastic can go.

The one I had was connected to a pole that held it in the air. Under it, I had rope, duck tape, weights, oil, and the remote.