Apples Day

DONT PLAY THE SONG ABOVE UNTIL I SAY!!

KEY: y/e/c = your eye color
y/l/n = your last name.
y/n =your name

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"Mphm," I heard Apple groan as she stretched in bed. She had been asleep since yesterday, when I carried her back to bed.

"Here," I said, handing her a cup of coffee as she sat up in bed. She looked a bit groggy but definitely better.

"How long was I asleep?" She asked, taking the coffee from me and wrapping her hands around it.

"Since yesterday morning," her face changed and she seemed mortified.

"I am so sorry," she said, starting to crawl out of bed. "I should really get going,"

"Well, before you do that, I have a proposition," I said. She seemed to be walking fine now but stopped in her tracks.

"Stay here for ten days," she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Ten days?"

"Yes, and at the end of the ten days, you'll get $30k," she continued to stare at me as if having a battle with herself.

"W-why would you do that?" She questioned.

"Because I have money and people with money... can do whatever they want,"

"And what will I be doing?" She asked. She seemed to be leaning more towards yes. I took the opportunity.

"During the day, just living life. We'll do something different every night that's a bit more in your expertise,"

"Ok. I'll do it," she said. I felt relieved. Her grandmas surgery costs 35k and I'd already given her 6.8k. This 30k would be more than enough to pay for the surgery.

I knew she wouldn't turn the offer down.

"So what will we do tonight?"

"That's a surprise. I have to go to work for a while but I'll be home by 5. Make yourself at home and feel free to use this and buy you some new clothes," I said, grabbing my suitcase and handing her my credit card. I was already dressed to leave for work, I was just waiting for her to wake up.

I turned to leave and heard her mumble a quiet thank you.

5 pm- Day 1. (PLAY SONG NOW)

I walked through the door and was immediately met with the sound of loud music.

I followed it all the way into the bedroom. When I looked in, I realized the person singing wasn't part of the song but instead was Apple.

She was swaying her curvy hips to the music and singing at the top of her lungs with the voice of an angel, to a song called 'Ride' by Chase Rice.

She never saw me enter and for a few moments I just watched her in all her beauty.

I went up behind her and put my hands on her waist. She tensed up for a moment before calming back down, though she wasn't singing anymore.

I listened closer to the lyrics of the song and realized just how bad it was.

"I didn't know you liked country music," I whispered in her ear as she swayed against me.

"What's not to like?"

I would have said a lot of things, but I didn't feel like starting that debate right now.

"You like what's happening in the song?" I asked her, teasing.

"Yes,"

"Good," I said, turning her around to face me. I had one hand on her hip and the other cupping her face as her bright blue eyes stared into my y/e/c ones.

She leaned in to kiss me and I pulled away subtly, pretending not to notice.

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, walking a few feet to the bed as she giggled. It was beautiful.

I laid her on the bed, my body still between her legs.

"Day 1 is about you," I told her and slowly started to unbutton her shirt. It was new so she probably got it today.

I unbuttoned her shirt and opened it so I could see her beautiful breasts in their black lace contraption.

I then slid off her pants and tossed them onto the floor, along with her underwear.

I slid off the bed and onto my knees so that I was face to face with her pussy. She was so wet.

I watched her squirm some as I massaged her clit with my fingers, teasing her.

"Please," she whimpered. She thought I didn't hear her but I did. I loved it when she begged.

I carefully slipped a finger into her and listened to her cute little gasp. I added a second finger and started to slowly go in and out.

I had done this before but somehow it felt more special with her. Like I wanted to please her more than anyone else.

I picked up the pace and began fingering her quickly. She was squirming around and grabbing the sheets. So fucking sexy.

I decided to do more for her and I attached my mouth to her clit, keeping my fingers in their motion.

I heard her moan which only urged me on. I flicked her clit with my tongue repeatedly over and over.

Eventually I felt her tense under me and her juices started pouring out of her. I didn't stop.

Her legs were shaking but she never pushed me away. I hoped it was because she liked it and not because she needed the money.

Her sweet moans and whimpers proved that she in fact loved it as I sped up.

Reacting, she tried to pull away from me but I pulled her towards me by her thighs and pressed myself harder into her.

Using my other hand I reached up and started massaging her nipple, making her squirm more. I held her down and made her wait till she came again.

Eventually she buckled under me and came all over my mouth and fingers, in a screaming orgasm.

I decided it best to stop here, not wanting to overwhelm her with orgasms if she's still recovering from the Sybian.

I climbed on the bed, ignoring my own needs. Tonight was just about her. All I could think about was taking care of her.

I pulled the cover over her as she got comfortable. I laid behind her in a spooned position and she didn't protest.

I listened as her breathing evened out and she fell asleep in my arms.

Why the fuck do I care so much about this girl?